The Student Room Group

NICS Staff Officer and Deputy Principal recruitment 2022 2023

Scroll to see replies

Has any pestered HRConnect yet to see how the Eligibility Sift is progressing? Or when they think Invites to Interviews will be sent out?
Reply 61
Does anyone know if submitting your ID past today’s 1pm cutoff for Verification is ever successful?
Original post by smcgax
Does anyone know if submitting your ID past today’s 1pm cutoff for Verification is ever successful?

You might be ok - if you didn't submit by that deadline the info said that they can't guarantee it'll be verified in time. However, given that there's an extra week to do the tests (compared to the SO ones), it should be enough time to get verified. If you haven't had the verification email by now, don't expect anything until Monday at the earliest though, as I doubt they'll be working over the bank hol.
I did mine this morning and has already been verified
Original post by colly109
I did mine this morning and has already been verified

Must be somebody working over the bank hol then!
DP tests are a lot harder than the SO ones this time.
Agreed!

I've still one left to do - trying to get the will to do it lol
Original post by gaynor_scraggins
Agreed!

I've still one left to do - trying to get the will to do it lol

Its the worst one too!
Depends which order you do them in lol - I got the management one out of the way first!
:cool:
Depends which order you do them in lol - I got the management one out of the way first!
I thought the DP tests were a lot harder also critical think was the worst for me analysing info being second, glad they’re out of the way now I doubt I’ll pass 🤣
I rang HR connect today, and they said:
"2,001 people are being sifted for this competition"
Didn't really answer my question as I wanted to know how many are being interviewed in this round of interviews in June/July and she said "I believe it's 2,001", but that can't be right! Surely there's no way they'd be able to get through that many people in the first phase, doesn't seem right? I'm assuming it's 2,001 throughout the entire competition? But they could only give the info above she said.
I rang today also and got told they had no information on when interview invites or sift results would be issued, surely can’t be too long given interviews were to start on the 27th?!
If they've not sent out invites yet, they might be delayed and not start w/c 27th June.

Hopefully we'll hear something this week though.
Original post by Rosie661
I thought the DP tests were a lot harder also critical think was the worst for me analysing info being second, glad they’re out of the way now I doubt I’ll pass 🤣

They were definitely harder than SO, although I suppose they should be really!
That's mine all finished and submitted, so don't need to worry about them for a while :-D
They were definitely harder than SO, although I suppose they should be really!
That's mine all finished and submitted, so don't need to worry about them for a while :-D

Best to get it over and done with and out of the way 😊
Did anyone who has just done the 2022 DP tests think they were very similar to the 2019 DP tests?
Original post by Brummel
Did anyone who has just done the 2022 DP tests think they were very similar to the 2019 DP tests?

Yep, I actually thought a couple of the questions were the same but then realised that for some the scenario was the same (or similar) but then the numbers were different, or the names, or the questions, it makes sense to be fair, same principle just slightly different.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Brummel

Done the critical thinking one last night, I didn't feel that way. To be honest felt it seemed harder than the last one, could be on my own and completely wrong mind you.
Original post by colly109
Done the critical thinking one last night, I didn't feel that way. To be honest felt it seemed harder than the last one, could be on my own and completely wrong mind you.

I didn’t do the 2019 but the 2022 critical thinking was def tough

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending