The Student Room Group

Warwick University withdraw my offer

I applied for the University of Warwick for the Marketing and Strategy MSc sometime in April. And received an email in May that I had been given an offer but just had to get my academic referee to confirm my status. I did take my time getting back in to contact with my referee but on the 1st of July got them to submit my status. On the 5th of July I got a message saying that the referee had confirmed and I just needed to accept my offer. However, this afternoon I receive an email saying I missed the deadline to submit my deposit to secure my place. I had no idea I had to do this but submitted the deposit today along with sending several emails to the admissions email and leaving a voicemail.
I’m looking to see if anyone has been able to get their offer back despite missing the deposit deadline?
Original post by Wiseguy_24
I applied for the University of Warwick for the Marketing and Strategy MSc sometime in April. And received an email in May that I had been given an offer but just had to get my academic referee to confirm my status. I did take my time getting back in to contact with my referee but on the 1st of July got them to submit my status. On the 5th of July I got a message saying that the referee had confirmed and I just needed to accept my offer. However, this afternoon I receive an email saying I missed the deadline to submit my deposit to secure my place. I had no idea I had to do this but submitted the deposit today along with sending several emails to the admissions email and leaving a voicemail.
I’m looking to see if anyone has been able to get their offer back despite missing the deposit deadline?

Hi experiencing the same issue with you currently, will you be able to share how’s the process to fix this?

Thank you,
Regards,

Rosa Ardiana

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending