The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Anglia Ruskin internal transfer to medicine

I will be starting biomedical sciences this September and am interested in the transfer to medicine that they provide. I have a few questions because I’m confused by what’s written on the website so if anyone is familiar with this please help me out.

1. If I’m starting biomed this September, do I send my medical application through ucas this October or the October of my 2nd year in biomed?

2. Is there a certain threshold I should meet for the UCAT?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I will be starting biomedical sciences this September and am interested in the transfer to medicine that they provide. I have a few questions because I’m confused by what’s written on the website so if anyone is familiar with this please help me out.

1. If I’m starting biomed this September, do I send my medical application through ucas this October or the October of my 2nd year in biomed?

Did you manage to get in? I’m trying to this year . But my ucat was 2470 b2
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous

This October.
But I'm not sure abt the ucat cutoff
Like do they rank tranfer students separately to the rest of the countries applicants applying or all together.
Ik band 4 gets cut off.
Not sure abt ucat sorry.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending