The Student Room Group

Nottingham vet school April intake?

Nottingham April intake
(edited 8 months ago)
I'm a September Notts student and I know that the April cohorts have their own societies formed - this means you don't get left out of any clubs, societies or sports as they all have their own that you can join.

What friends are you worried about? Most of your uni friends will be in your cohort and have the same holidays as you.
If you're worried about friends from home - try to not focus on it. You will still be free at Christmas time and some other parts of the year when they are also free. Also, your home friends will graduate years before you do and go into jobs where they have no holidays at all, so you won't mind having different holidays then!
One other thing to consider is that vet students don't really get much free time. Even during your holidays you are expected to do up to 38 weeks of placement. You'll be so busy that you'' forget about when other people have time off.

I hope this puts your mind at ease somewhat. Remember, maintaining friendships is what you make of it. Even if you have the same holidays, you still might not see someone for months. Whereas if you have different holidays but put the effort in to see each other you will make it work. You are only limited by your own time management and you can make it work if you want to. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending