Madura_1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi everyone,

I don't think there's a thread for this year's KPMG graduate scheme so I thought I would start one! What stage of the application is everyone at right now?
Last edited by Madura_1; 3 weeks ago
heauliday
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
completed the transforming small business assessment last week! it was quite easy, which could mean higher boundaries? fingers crossed (this is for audit)
Madura_1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by heauliday)
completed the transforming small business assessment last week! it was quite easy, which could mean higher boundaries? fingers crossed (this is for audit)
I've applied to audit too and I thought the same! I think it will get more difficult as we go through the stages.
aj1799
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I've also completed the transforming small businesses assessment (yesterday) and got an email today asking to provide some further info on my gsce/alevel grades, so at least i'm still in the running so far haha. I do find KPMG to always have the easiest IOA out of the big 4. Good luck to everyone and fingers crossed!

(Original post by Madura_1)
Hi everyone,

I don't think there's a thread for this year's KPMG graduate scheme so I thought I would start one! What stage of the application is everyone at right now?
william1999.123
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I’ve just completed the Delivering Outcomes assessment. Applied for deal advisory.
Jack997
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by william1999.123)
I’ve just completed the Delivering Outcomes assessment. Applied for deal advisory.
When did you apply and complete the transforming small business assessment? I've been on hold since last week. Deal advisory, London
william1999.123
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Completed it on the 13th and heard back on the 17th. I’m bristol
LukeA123
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by william1999.123)
Congrats, I passed too for deal advisory!
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Has anyone got a confirmed date for their virtual launch pad?
Jack997
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Has anyone applied to deal advisory, London?
s_10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Jack997)
Has anyone applied to deal advisory, London?
I did
s_10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by 100000001)
Has anyone got a confirmed date for their virtual launch pad?
Did you pass the interview?
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by s_10)
Did you pass the interview?
I’ve passed the delivering outcomes assessment but application is on hold for a place on assessment day
s_10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by 100000001)
I’ve passed the delivering outcomes assessment but application is on hold for a place on assessment day
Congrats. May I ask which division? I completed the delivering outcomes assessment for deal advisory a while ago but still not heard back
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by s_10)
Congrats. May I ask which division? I completed the delivering outcomes assessment for deal advisory a while ago but still not heard back
Thank you! It’s for the audit division. I hope you hear back soon
Jack997
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by s_10)
I did
Oh, was your application on hold for a while? I passed the TSB but been on hold since 15th for DO.
s_10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Jack997)
Oh, was your application on hold for a while? I passed the TSB but been on hold since 15th for DO.
It wasn’t on hold no. I did my delivering outcomes assessment on the 15th but haven’t heard since. Someone said they’ve received an email yesterday saying they passed DO for the same division so I’m assuming they should get back to us soon? Not sure
SilentStudent.
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I'm also still on hold for the Virtual Launchpad, is this usual?
Last edited by SilentStudent.; 3 weeks ago
user489030000
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I have also been placed on hold for deal advisory (London) after passing delivering outcomes.
LukeA123
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
It seems like everyone is getting put on hold after passing DO. It’s prob because they’re either shortlisting like they have done for EY, or they’re waiting to get launch pad dates for deal advisory
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (51)
13.93%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (94)
25.68%
I'm a bit unsure (63)
17.21%
I'm finding things difficult (127)
34.7%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (31)
8.47%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed