The Student Room Group

KPMG 2023 Graduate Programme

Scroll to see replies

Tbh I pestered them as soon as they said I completed assessment before, delivering outcomes I think. They let me know unofficially that I got it before I got the email confirming with invite/ dates etc :smile:
Original post by roscocoltrane
this is pleasing to hear! hope the same is given to me. thanks for your reply. :smile:
If u want I can send you the brief for it
Original post by roscocoltrane
this is pleasing to hear! hope the same is given to me. thanks for your reply. :smile:
have you got any advice;/insight into the interview part?
Original post by Ajay2015
2 weeks to 3 weeks
The interview part is mainly around you motivation why you want join KPMG and the program you have chosen. Just make sure you are clear on these. Additional you will get questions around KPMG values in a form like situational judgment questions.
thank you so much :smile:
The interview part is mainly around you motivation why you want join KPMG and the program you have chosen. Just make sure you are clear on these. Additional you will get questions around KPMG values in a form like situational judgment questions.
I got my offer last week the virtual lunch pad was very straight forward

What grade do you have to get in your degree to satisfy your offer? I assume 2:1 even if you said you were predicted a 1st?
Original post by ginsengtree
thank you so much :smile:

Hey there, I just got invited for DO assessment, can I ask you for any tips, like what the structure is like, what to keep in mind when answering and maybe what questions did they ask? :grin:
I have applied to KPMG a few times but keep getting rejected. Can anyone tell me what is wrong with this answer please?

Your team have been working closely with The Raw Way to create a revised business plan. From the email you received from Matias, it is clear that he would like you to downplay the financial implications of ensuring an ethical supply chain.
How do you react?
RANK ORDER the options below, with 1 being how you are most likely to respond and 5 being how you are least likely to respond.

You are pleased that The Raw Way have updated you with this information. You do not mind re-positioning the information in this way if it helps the project.

You would prefer to be honest with The Raw Way about what you are willing to do. You believe that you should be open in your interactions wherever possible.

You understand Matias’s perspective but decide to mention this to the team before you take any action. You are unsure whether to re-position the information or not.

You make the changes that Matias has suggested, ahead of the meeting. You see no risk in presenting the information in this way.

You would not feel comfortable fulfilling this request from Matias. You value being open and honest in all of your interactions with The Raw Way.

Reply 28
Original post by Soomro
Just did the virtual launch pad.

There is not much you can prepare for the group exercise, you just need to communicate effectively and show your contribution in it. Moreover for the 45 minute interview, it would be why this role, why KPMG, your goals for future, and tell me qs.

What are tell me questions?
Reply 29
Anyone know how to answer the emails on Delivering outcomes assessment?
Reply 30
Original post by Soomro
Just did the virtual launch pad.

There is not much you can prepare for the group exercise, you just need to communicate effectively and show your contribution in it. Moreover for the 45 minute interview, it would be why this role, why KPMG, your goals for future, and tell me qs.

hi, were you asked any numerical questions?
Reply 31
Original post by Soomro
Hi everyone,

This thread is for all the people, who have applied to the graduate program of KPMG. I have applied in audit and I have currently passed stage 2. Although, I haven't received any email from them yet, except that they were asking me for my a level grades.
What stage are you all at?

Same stage you are at buddy.
Reply 32
Original post by Soomro
Hi everyone,

This thread is for all the people, who have applied to the graduate program of KPMG. I have applied in audit and I have currently passed stage 2. Although, I haven't received any email from them yet, except that they were asking me for my a level grades.

Same stage you are at buddy
Original post by wlb23157
Original post by Soomro
Hi everyone,

Same stage you are at buddy

Has anyone’s application progressed from grades?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending