The Student Room Group

Which university is best for Master's in UI/UX / User experience design?

I'm an international student, so I was wondering if anyone could help me decide which of these is a good university(Leeds / Loughbourgh) when it comes to course content. I also wanted to know about career opportunities in both cities (part-time & full-time)
Original post by Rohit mohan
I'm an international student, so I was wondering if anyone could help me decide which of these is a good university(Leeds / Loughbourgh) when it comes to course content. I also wanted to know about career opportunities in both cities (part-time & full-time)

Leeds
Hi @Rohit mohan
My name is Saikat, and I am a Student Ambassador at Coventry University.
I would recommend you find your related course at my university, also feel free to ask queries regarding the university and course.
Please find details of design-related courses on the below link - https://www.coventry.ac.uk/search/?search=design&location=113&contentType=newcoursepage

Wishing you Best
Saikat Dey
Student Ambassador & MBA student
Coventry University

Original post by Rohit mohan

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending