The Student Room Group

Pwc waiting list

Hey guys,

Just did my assessment center a couple of days ago.

Got a call now saying I did well and passed the benchmarks, but I wasn't the top performer. Currently on the waiting list and don't know whether I should take it as an outright rejection. The recruitment officer told me the offers got a 4-week expiry date and then after it can take up until the role starts (Sept 2023)

Does anyone have any experience with the Grad scheme (tax) Watford waiting list? Would like to hear about the chances or previous experiences others have had once receiving that feedback.
Reply 1
Original post by blackjackballer
Hey guys,

Got a call now saying I did well and passed the benchmarks, but I wasn't the top performer. Currently on the waiting list and don't know whether I should take it as an outright rejection. The recruitment officer told me the offers got a 4-week expiry date and then after it can take up until the role starts (Sept 2023)

Does anyone have any experience with the Grad scheme (tax) Watford waiting list? Would like to hear about the chances or previous experiences others have had once receiving that feedback.

This is such a horrible thing to do. I don't know why firms do this. Just keep you on the side like a sidechick and if they need to fill in the positions then they'll proceed your application to the next stage.
Reply 2
Original post by blackjackballer
Hey guys,

Did you end up getting an offer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending