The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

University of Leeds: offer requires BBB but I'm predicted an A*A*C

I'm applying for a graphic communications course at University of Leeds and got an offer with the grade requirements being BBB; I'm currently predicted an A*A*C at A-levels and I'm worried the C is going to bring my application down if I'm unable to achieve the B required. I was hoping the other grades would somehow help me out but I'm really stressed about it and was wondering if anyone was able to still get in with lower grades than required?
Original post by phb101
I'm applying for a graphic communications course at University of Leeds and got an offer with the grade requirements being BBB; I'm currently predicted an A*A*C at A-levels and I'm worried the C is going to bring my application down if I'm unable to achieve the B required. I was hoping the other grades would somehow help me out but I'm really stressed about it and was wondering if anyone was able to still get in with lower grades than required?

Hi there, I should imagine you are probably fine because, on average, you are actually predicted above the required grades. However, if in doubt, you could always telephone or e-mail the Admissions Team.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by chuckymeg
Hi there, I should imagine you are probably fine because, on average, you are actually predicted above the required grades. However, if in doubt, you could always telephone or e-mail the Admissions Team.

I'll do that thank you!
Hi there is it true that we can boost our sixth form application GCSE mock grade by 1 or 2?
Reply 4
Original post by phb101

Wondered how long it took for you to gear back from Leeds? Do you have high grades at GCSE/is this why you had a lower offer of BBB?
Original post by phb101

It was a long time ago (we're talking like 20 years ago) but I had an offer of BBC from Leeds but they let me in with BCC.
I think it depends whether or not they're over-subscribed for your chosen course.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by phb101

Hi! I've applied for the same course :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest