The Student Room Group

Can it lead to pregnancy ?

Me and my boyfriend were dry humping I only had spandex on. Theses spandex were not the thin layered one, they had the normal outer spandex material with another layer inside that was very think. I was a little wet that it left a stain on the inside. He did not ***, and says he had no pre ***. If I am correct this could not lead to pregnancy. If you can please give me more details about this subject.

Scroll to see replies

Also I had my period for two months but my first one was late. I have been told this could be due to the stress I had. Now my period is late for 4 days can someone please help me calm down and knock some sense into my head.
Original post by Anonymous
Also I had my period for two months but my first one was late. I have been told this could be due to the stress I had. Now my period is late for 4 days can someone please help me calm down and knock some sense into my head.

Are you saying that you have had a period since the incident you described in your first post?
You cannot get pregnant without penetration and ejaculation. 1 million percent safe
Why do I see a thread on someone being dry humped through tights every month on this site?? Either sex education in this country is deplorable or it's the same troll making thread after thread, presumably due to some sort of fetish.
Original post by Son of the Sea
Why do I see a thread on someone being dry humped through tights every month on this site?? Either sex education in this country is deplorable or it's the same troll making thread after thread, presumably due to some sort of fetish.

Maybe It's just a lot more popular that we thought? like asking about peoples white Y-fronts? or being vegan?
Original post by ageshallnot
Are you saying that you have had a period since the incident you described in your first post?

Yes I have had it for two months it just this month I am apparently late but my period is everywhere
Yes I have had it for two months it just this month I am apparently late but my period is everywhere

Well if your period is ''everywhere'' then you're clearly not pregnant...

So..

1. Pre-*** contains very few sperm.
2. He says no pre-*** got on you anyway.
3. You were wearing two layers of material between his penis and the entrance to your vagina.
4. You have had a period since this happened.

Why exactly do you think there is a chance that you're pregnant???
So..

1. Pre-*** contains very few sperm.
2. He says no pre-*** got on you anyway.
3. You were wearing two layers of material between his penis and the entrance to your vagina.
4. You have had a period since this happened.

Why exactly do you think there is a chance that you're pregnant???

Here really is no reason expect for paranoia. Also my tik tok and instagram refuse to let me forget because this subject keeps being brought up.
Here really is no reason expect for paranoia. Also my tik tok and instagram refuse to let me forget because this subject keeps being brought up.

Then ignore your paranoia and stop searching for things related to it.

Good lord. Take your finger away from the screen and stop searching for precúm, tights and pregnancy on tiktok. Thank you.
Me and my boyfriend were dry humping I only had spandex on. Theses spandex were not the thin layered one, they had the normal outer spandex material with another layer inside that was very think. I was a little wet that it left a stain on the inside. He did not ***, and says he had no pre ***. If I am correct this could not lead to pregnancy. If you can please give me more details about this subject.

Mrs RC is asked this question at least termly by a Yr12. It's nice to see it appearing on TSR. It's a slightly more pleasant version than the one a girl in a bottom-feeder Yr11 class most recently asked Mrs RC. I'll spare you the details, but it involved the young lady in question having been rolled over onto her front...
Original post by Reality Check
Mrs RC is asked this question at least termly by a Yr12. It's nice to see it appearing on TSR. It's a slightly more pleasant version than the one a girl in a bottom-feeder Yr11 class most recently asked Mrs RC. I'll spare you the details, but it involved the young lady in question having been rolled over onto her front...

Presumably the type of class she is in is of some relevance?!?!? 😳
Presumably the type of class she is in is of some relevance?!?!? 😳

:laugh: yes, it is biology. Just think if it was double Latin... :afraid:
Original post by Reality Check
:laugh: yes, it is biology. Just think if it was double Latin... :afraid:

I was thinking more along the lines of the level of work you mentioned, not the subject...
I was thinking more along the lines of the level of work you mentioned, not the subject...

Oh! Yes, proper bottom feeders. The type of pupil who asks whether 'chicken is a bird' because they've never seen one flying overhead...
Original post by Son of the Sea
Good lord. Take your finger away from the screen and stop searching for precúm, tights and pregnancy on tiktok. Thank you.

I swear I have not they just started to pop up 💀😭
I swear I have not they just started to pop up 💀😭

Siri? Alexa?
Siri? Alexa?

Nah maybe it’s just a dumb coincidence

Quick Reply

Latest