The Student Room Group

Flip app

I recently downloaded Flip app, saw an ad on insta i think and apparently u can shop for cosmetics and then earn money with reviews, videos of u using the products u bought and by commenting.
I just received my order today and was wondering how it all worked and how much u earn per like view comment & video??
Reply 1
If you want to know how it works why not read the Ts and Cs for the company?
Original post by Elle666
I recently downloaded Flip app, saw an ad on insta i think and apparently u can shop for cosmetics and then earn money with reviews, videos of u using the products u bought and by commenting.
I just received my order today and was wondering how it all worked and how much u earn per like view comment & video??

I've moved your thread to a more appropriate place in the forums. Please review the sticky thread in the Advice on Everyday Issues to check if you're posting in the right place next time.
Reply 3
(Original post by Surnia)If you want to know how it works why not read the Ts and Cs for the company?

Looking for hands on experience with the app, Surnia :smile: Not the overall T & C rules, which I obviously read.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending