The Student Room Group

BBC Advanced Journalism Apprenticeship

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by dpboy00
Heyy, anyone heard back if they have progressed to the assessment centres yet?

Nope unfortunately not! Not long till Friday though, less than a week and we will know! x
Reply 61
Me neither, nothing yet! I don't expect to until Friday, but I'd be happy to hear sooner for sure haha! Good luck :smile:
Original post by 17mleh
Me neither, nothing yet! I don't expect to until Friday, but I'd be happy to hear sooner for sure haha! Good luck :smile:

Neither for me, so nervous 😅 best of luck everyone ! Where have we all applied to? I applied for Salford Sport!
Reply 63
Original post by amyjoforsythe
Neither for me, so nervous 😅 best of luck everyone ! Where have we all applied to? I applied for Salford Sport!

The nerves are really kicking in now! Good luck to you as well ☺️ I’ve applied to Cardiff for the English and Welsh speaking schemes!
Original post by amyjoforsythe

Haven't heard either. I applied to London for Journalism and I also applied to the Production Management Fast Track in London :smile:
Reply 65
I assumed based on the email we had previously, we would've heard maybe a few days before the 10th - but now I'm guessing we quite literally will hear tomorrow, then! This has been the longest week ever. Haha! :smile:
Reply 66
Original post by 17mleh
I assumed based on the email we had previously, we would've heard maybe a few days before the 10th - but now I'm guessing we quite literally will hear tomorrow, then! This has been the longest week ever. Haha! :smile:

I imagine so! Nerves are starting to kick in now ah!! Tomorrow is a big day haha, best of luck to you! Hopefully we will see each other on the assessment centre 😌x
Reply 67
Original post by izzjj
I imagine so! Nerves are starting to kick in now ah!! Tomorrow is a big day haha, best of luck to you! Hopefully we will see each other on the assessment centre 😌x

Good luck to you as well! It’s a huge achievement in itself we’ve all made it to the second stage already. So well done ☺️ Fingers crossed we’ll all meet in the assessment centres yes! X
I just heard back via email about the assessment centre. Good luck to everyone!
Reply 69
Original post by kallam_12
I just heard back via email about the assessment centre. Good luck to everyone!

Congrats!! Is this in regards to the Fast track or the Advanced? I had an email an hour or so ago letting me know about the fast track assessment centres and shortlisting is beginning today! So exciting x
thank you! This is for the Advanced
Original post by izzjj
Congrats!! Is this in regards to the Fast track or the Advanced? I had an email an hour or so ago letting me know about the fast track assessment centres and shortlisting is beginning today! So exciting x
Congratulations! What location is this for if you don’t mind me asking ? I’ve been looking for a thread about this have been so nervous for the last week and still heard nothing!
Reply 72

Wow congratulations!! That’s a huge achievement, really well done! What location was this for? x
Reply 73

Huge well done to you! Good luck in the assessment centre!:smile:
Thank you!! I am applied for Birmingham
Original post by mbal2029
Congratulations! What location is this for if you don’t mind me asking ? I’ve been looking for a thread about this have been so nervous for the last week and still heard nothing!
Thank you!! I am applied for Birmingham.
Original post by izzjj
Wow congratulations!! That’s a huge achievement, really well done! What location was this for? x
Reply 76
I’ve just got through to the assessment centre also ☺️
Reply 77
Original post by 17mleh
I’ve just got through to the assessment centre also ☺️

Ahh yes, congrats to you!!! That’s wicked! xx
Reply 78
Original post by izzjj
Ahh yes, congrats to you!!! That’s wicked! xx

Thanks so much! Waiting to hear back on one more now xx good luck!!
Reply 79
Original post by 17mleh
Thanks so much! Waiting to hear back on one more now xx good luck!!

Which one are you waiting to hear back on!
Thank you!! the anticipation is killing me currently x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending