The Student Room Group

BBC Advanced Journalism Apprenticeship

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by izzjj
Which one are you waiting to hear back on!
Thank you!! the anticipation is killing me currently x

I’ve heard back for the advanced but Welsh role, so waiting to hear about the English role x
Do you think they send them alphabetically? x
Reply 82
Original post by ght1672

Potentially.. I haven’t heard anything about the advanced yet.. but no news is good news!
Haha, yes! I suppose so.
I keep refreshing my emails!
Original post by ght1672

I hope so cos I’m for Salford and heard nothing yet 🥲
Reply 85
Original post by ght1672
Haha, yes! I suppose so.
I keep refreshing my emails!

Same here don’t worry!
They said they’d get back by the 10th regardless of whether we were successful or not didn’t they? It’s strange how some people have emails and other don’t. The nerves are too much haha!
Yeah it should be by the 10th regardless. They have a lot of emails to send out so I'd try not to worry! x
I'm super nervous, I haven't heard anything yet.
Reply 89
I’m nervous too. Shall we all update the thread if we do hear anything back? Wishing everyone the best of luck 💖
Reply 90
Original post by Beez445
I’m nervous too. Shall we all update the thread if we do hear anything back? Wishing everyone the best of luck 💖

Yes let’s do that! Best of luck to you as well! xx
Reply 91
Good luck today everyone, wishing you all the best :smile: x
Reply 92
Unfortunately I didn’t get shortlisted, best of luck to everyone else though! Hope you all hear back soon x
Reply 93
Original post by izzjj
Unfortunately I didn’t get shortlisted, best of luck to everyone else though! Hope you all hear back soon x

Hey! I didn't get shortlisted for the English role either, unfortunately :frown: Best of luck in your other application though! You'll smash it. Please also don't let this knock your confidence, getting past the second stage is a HUGE achievement so well done xx
Hey guys! I didn't get shortlisted either. I am a bit gutted but best of luck to all of you! x
Reply 95
Original post by 17mleh
Hey! I didn't get shortlisted for the English role either, unfortunately :frown: Best of luck in your other application though! You'll smash it. Please also don't let this knock your confidence, getting past the second stage is a HUGE achievement so well done xx

You to lovely! And congrats on the Welsh Speaking!! That’s also a huge achievement also! Fingers crossed for you lovely! Thank you xx
Reply 96
Original post by alexdelarose
Hey guys! I didn't get shortlisted either. I am a bit gutted but best of luck to all of you! x

It’s very frustrating but what’s meant to be will be! Best of luck in any other schemes you’ve applied for! x
Original post by izzjj

I'm sorry to hear that, Wishing you the best!
Reply 98
Original post by izzjj
You to lovely! And congrats on the Welsh Speaking!! That’s also a huge achievement also! Fingers crossed for you lovely! Thank you xx

Thanks so much! I really appreciate it :smile: A huge good luck to you in the future!
hey all, I didn't get shortlisted either for an English role. I also applied for ITV and was wondering if anyone's heard back from that or if there's a thread for that one? also massive congratulations to those who got through to the next stage :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending