The Student Room Group
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University

Aberystwyth entrance exam !!

Thinking of doing the Aberystwyth entrance exam for law, and I understand that you’re given subjects to answer the question about but I was just wondering if during the exam your allowed to do online research, or if it’s all of the top of your head.
(edited 1 year ago)
I might be doing them too for biology. In the website below it says "the use of material or devices which have not been approved for use in the exam"... i guess we can't google :|
https://www.aber.ac.uk/en/study-with-us/ug-studies/scholarships/entrance-scholarships-merit-awards/policy-academic-practice/
(edited 1 year ago)
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University
Does anyone know how long question responses need to be for the bio papers? There's no indication of how long our answers need to be, Ive been practising by writing 500 word essays. Is this sufficient for the exams?
Original post by Bungachunga
Does anyone know how long question responses need to be for the bio papers? There's no indication of how long our answers need to be, Ive been practising by writing 500 word essays. Is this sufficient for the exams?

I’m also doing the bio exam and I’m thinking of writing a page for each question. It should be enough if you choose the right questions, and you should choose the ones you’re confident in and can’t go wrong with so more than 300 words should be good.

Quick Reply

Latest