The Student Room Group

Deferal From Uni

Hi, so i have defected from my current university course after my first year as i’m currently having career counciling as i’m not 100% sure i would like to continue with this course after a horrible job (student paramedic).

During my deferal i’ve applied to a different course at several university’s to keep my options open (due to time frames). I have just been accepted into my current university within a different course but they have just withdrew my offer hours after offering me the place? is this due to me already being a student on deferral?

My main question is wether i am allowed to apply to different courses/universities while on deferal? (my current university knows why i have deferred and that i’m going through counciling)

Thanks
You need to ask them why they’ve withdrawn the offer

You’re allowed to apply elsewhere. However reapplying to your current university might have been unnecessary - they would usually ask you to follow their internal transfer process instead of applying again for a different course if you haven’t withdrawn from your previous course.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending