The Student Room Group

Civil Service Early Diversity Internship Spring 2023

Hi everyone

Interested to know who else has applied for this. I have an interview next week. Nervous but excited!

Does anyone know how many apply/get interviews/get offers etc. No idea how competitive this is.

Hope to get a place and meet some of you in the Spring!

Scroll to see replies

good luck with your interview, i've applied too and have interview on 28th
ooh Good luck :smile:

Original post by User_022023
good luck with your interview, i've applied too and have interview on 28th
Reply 3
Hey!! How did your interview go?

Original post by TiomanTioman
Hi everyone

Interested to know who else has applied for this. I have an interview next week. Nervous but excited!

Does anyone know how many apply/get interviews/get offers etc. No idea how competitive this is.

Hope to get a place and meet some of you in the Spring!
Original post by 3908
Hey!! How did your interview go?

Later this week!
Hey I had my interview last week I was wondering if anyone’s heard back yet?
Nope.
Original post by Carlabeesley
Hey I had my interview last week I was wondering if anyone’s heard back yet?

hii how was it?
Hey I think it went pretty well the lady who was interviewing me was super lovely and was on the fast stream herself. The questions were pretty much the same on the guide they give you before hand. There was one question they asked that I hadn’t prepared for so my response was just what I initially thought of, so hopefully it was a good response. I can’t remember the phrasing exactly but it was something along the lines of “what’s a time recently where you received some really valuable feedback that you’ve implemented”.
Original post by Carlabeesley
Hey I think it went pretty well the lady who was interviewing me was super lovely and was on the fast stream herself. The questions were pretty much the same on the guide they give you before hand. There was one question they asked that I hadn’t prepared for so my response was just what I initially thought of, so hopefully it was a good response. I can’t remember the phrasing exactly but it was something along the lines of “what’s a time recently where you received some really valuable feedback that you’ve implemented”.

great thanks a lot, did you get these words which i got - learner, efficient, improver and explainer?
Original post by User_022023
great thanks a lot, did you get these words which i got - learner, efficient, improver and explainer?

Yeah that’s the structure I prepared for and they asked 4 questions to fit it
Reply 11
Anyone gotten an offer yet?
Original post by 3908

Nope. Nothing here. Painful waiting!
Reply 13
Just received mine!
Original post by evie.e
Just received mine!

amazing - congrats that’s fab news for you. Hope to see you there (all fingers crossed!)

Did you find out this morning? (Desperately checking junk folder!!!)

well done once again :smile:
amazing - congrats that’s fab news for you. Hope to see you there (all fingers crossed!)

Got an offer this morning very excited.
Brilliant Manvith - fab news many congrats!

Original post by Manvith
Got an offer this morning very excited.
Reply 17

thank so much!
and yes I received the email at 9 this morning, fingers crossed for you!
Original post by 3908

No not yet my friend got the summer internship last year said it took ages for them to get back to her.
Reply 19
Original post by evie.e
Just received mine!

same here

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending