The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Letter of Continued interest-Imperial college London

I have been placed on the waiting list for MSc Management at Imperial Business School. I've been doing some reading online and it says to write a letter of 'continued interest' and to 'accept' my place on the waiting list. However, there is no mention of a letter of continued interest as a requirement or accepting a place on the waiting list. Should I still go ahead and send one? Will it increase my chances of getting accepted? I don't want to sound pushy to the university as well, but if such a letter is recommended I don't want to leave the chance.

Please help me out if you have any knowledge about this.
Original post by Anonymous
I have been placed on the waiting list for MSc Management at Imperial Business School. I've been doing some reading online and it says to write a letter of 'continued interest' and to 'accept' my place on the waiting list. However, there is no mention of a letter of continued interest as a requirement or accepting a place on the waiting list. Should I still go ahead and send one? Will it increase my chances of getting accepted? I don't want to sound pushy to the university as well, but if such a letter is recommended I don't want to leave the chance.

Please help me out if you have any knowledge about this.

Hey buddy,

Did you end up sending the letter to them?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending