The Student Room Group

Whats the most trouble you have got into at school?

Scroll to see replies

I won't lie I got suspended three times, I was a rebel at school.
Reply 521
Original post by Rock Fan
I won't lie I got suspended three times, I was a rebel at school.

let me guess , you skipped school a lot?
Me and my friends once tied a group of girls to a post using skipping ropes. We got in trouble for that.
been suspended twice in my previous school, they were super strict on phones, the first time was year 7, i was stupid and didn't turn my phone on vibrate, it rang in class, it was one of my dad's friends calling cos he gave me his phone since he got a new one. the second time was year 8, someone else's phone rung in class so they were searching for anyone who had their phones on them, so some guy randomly brings out his phone and says 'i have my phone but it wasn't my phone that rang,' after him four other people including me joined, thinking we'll be alright since we admitted it, but no such luck, we all got suspended, i got two days that time since it was my second incident. (note: the person who's phone rang got away, she hid it in her tights apparently -.-) they were so ridiculous about phones though, in my current school, teachers don't care as long as you don't use it in their presence, and a lot of the time if they see you with it, they just tell you to put it away.
Original post by hbk4894
let me guess , you skipped school a lot?

Nah I threw a stone at a teachers car and smashed the back window.
Several expulsions.
Reply 526
I was suspended for for a day because I refused to take out my nose stud in my final week of upper sixth.

I'd already had it in for 6 months and they couldn't exclude me from my A2 exams so they dropped it after I made it very clear it wasn't coming out.
Suspended for one day for getting caught making out with my boyfriend.
Sent home for wearing trainers because my school shoes were ripped.
Plenty of after school detentions for lateness, and one for writing on a table.
Loads of detentions for arguements with teachers/not doing homework/messing around in class.
Sent to head of year for a small conflict that almost turned into a fight.
Sent out for arguing with teachers, messing around, and once for swearing. Also once for doodling in my book.
Teachers acting pissed off with me for various things.
Had plenty of firm words from teachers for all sorts of things, usually uniform.
Reply 528
In year 6, we had this class talent show, and one girl had made her own song and performed it for us however, nobody told her she sung off key. I was trying so hard not to laugh but I couldn't control myself. I got kicked out but at least one of my friends also got kicked out for laughing

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've had my fair share of run ins with the law. I was kept prisoner once, one lunch time for answering back to a teacher who was putting me down.
Original post by Rock Fan
Nah I threw a stone at a teachers car and smashed the back window.

Please don't take this the wrong way, it's only semi serious, but should you be moderating TSR in that case?
Original post by letsbehonest

A teacher carried me on his back up the stairs when I was back in year 7 because I hurt my ankle in science. Senior staff thought something dodgy was going on and called my parents in. My parents didn't want to comment on the matter and the teacher had enough so he left and got a better job! He was so hot omg

Did you get in trouble for this?
Original post by Bayraktaris
Please don't take this the wrong way, it's only semi serious, but should you be moderating TSR in that case?

Ah it was like 17 years ago I did that, I am not proud of it and in my school days I was not a good kid but I kinda grew up when I went to college
Reply 533

Personally, id say his numerous dupe accounts and trolling of h and r, resulting in numerous bans and warning points, would be more likely to have been an issue, but clearly not.

Sent from my GT-S5363
Did you get in trouble for this?

Yes because I didn't want to cooperate with senior staff. They were asking me to write statements and stuff and I refused. I was put in isolation for 2 days
Reply 535
compared to a lot of people on this thread , i didnt get in to much trouble.
Reply 536
I heat a 2p up in the bunsen burner and then putting it on the desk and tried to get someone to pick it up. But oh lordy, the teacher did instead aaaaand it burnt a ring in the desk. That was DT
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 537
I also got sent to the head teachers office for calling a girl a bitch but I meant it by the female dog :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 538
Was getting bullied for about a year by this one big lad. Eventually had enough and absolutely leathered him. Only problem was, this was in class. The headteacher knew all about it, and off the record he actually said to me "Good on you, son." but he had to suspend me for 3 days still...
Reply 539
Isolation 1) Setting off fire alarm for the jokes..
Isolation 2) Cracking jokes in an English Controlled Assesment
Isolation 3) 1 week isolation for "completely unacceptable" behavior in English
At least 30 letters home from Year 7 to Year 11..in Lower Sixth now and it still continues...
Can't really count the amount of times I've been sent to the HOY, luckily she quite likes me and thinks I'm witty and clever :wink:
Also missed A*A* in Eng Lang / Eng Lit solely due to teacher marking down coursework -.- Got straight A* exams -.- (GCSEs that is!)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending