The Student Room Group

Whats the most trouble you have got into at school?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 540
A roaring at from the headteacher for putting fish in the roof, behind the lockers and in the girls' tampon bins at school (was me and a group of friends). In primary school, I was talking about the bible to my friends and how something didn't make sense, I said Jesus Christ (as in the bible's Jesus) and was sent outside because I was swearing; as I was young I was in floods of tears hahaha :biggrin:
Another classic was at lunch in high school, for the period of about a week my mates and I stood at the windows and threw water balloons down at the children walking up the stairs (outside) into the school. The head of the year was not too pleased and proceeded to make us endure school service helping in the 1st- 3rd year classes. Another one recently was connecting to our social area's TV via bluetooth which music was played through and continued to play: They're taking the hobbits to Isengard, Epix sax guy, Nyan Cat and a collection of Patrick Star moments.
Reply 541
left the school to go to the shop , someone told on me.
Reply 542
Accidentally dropped my AK-47 on the floor, got detention.
I got banned from science club.
Permanently.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPad App
Fight = internal exclusion :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Exclusion for hacking, one of my "friends" thought it would be a good idea to tell other people...
I wrote a small batch program once that changed the colour of the CMD window to green and listed every directory and subdirectory in the computer, which would then repeat until someone closed it. Then I made it run on all of the computers in my ICT class at once. My clueless ICT teacher raised hell because she thought someone was "hacking the school system" (WHAT IS ALL THIS GREEN CODE ON THE SCREEN?!?!?) and ran to the technician who pointed out which computer the file was first saved on (mine).

Lunchtime detention. Worth it. :woo:
How does the order of severity work? Being sent to the head teacher is much more serious than an after-school detention.
Reply 548
Worst I've done:

-Year 9: A girl was threatening to hit me. I told her to. She did. A few seconds later, she was on the floor, being kicked by 7 different people (NOT ME! I was telling them to stop!) It was disturbing.
-Year 10: Told my teacher his face looks like a foot (He's my form tutor now :colondollar:)
-Year 11:Broken science equipment
-Year 11: Escaping school by waiting for a teacher to open the door, and then slipping out!
-Year 11: Putting blush on my nose and telling my HOY to sign a sick note allowing me to go home. Genius? I think so.
-Year 11: Told two teachers that they're the most disgraceful ones I've ever come across.
-Year 11: No uniform, at all, for the whole year (This resulted in me running away from the HOY on one occasion, when she caught me)

Punishments? None. I know the system. :cool:

Okay, it really looks like I've gotten worse over the years.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by TheAsian
Worst I've done:

-Year 9: A girl was threatening to hit me. I told her to. She did. A few seconds later, she was on the floor, being kicked by 7 different people (NOT ME! I was telling them to stop!) It was disturbing.
-Year 10: Told my teacher his face looks like a foot (He's my form tutor now :colondollar:)
-Year 11:Broken science equipment
-Year 11: Escaping school by waiting for a teacher to open the door, and then slipping out!
-Year 11: Putting blush on my nose and telling my HOY to sign a sick note allowing me to go home. Genius? I think so.
-Year 11: Told two teachers that they're the most disgraceful ones I've ever come across.
-Year 11: No uniform, at all, for the whole year (This resulted in me running away from the HOY on one occasion, when she caught me)

Punishments? None. I know the system. :cool:

Okay, it really looks like I've gotten worse over the years.

Niiiice haha.
No uniform though for a whole year.
well done on that one :biggrin:

I've never been punished either, (Aside from my permanent science club ban) you just have to be a good talker and know the system xD

This was posted from The Student Room's iPad App
One of the most long lasting threads
:nostalgia:
Reply 551
After school detentions, mainly because of my hatred to teachers (Y7-Y10), stopped being so rude after Y10.

During those years got suspended twice.

However now I'm turning up my game so I can actually get into uni, so far so good, not been in trouble much!
Reply 552
Original post by chigyy
After school detentions, mainly because of my hatred to teachers (Y7-Y10), stopped being so rude after Y10.

During those years got suspended twice.

However now I'm turning up my game so I can actually get into uni, so far so good, not been in trouble much!

I'm not going to lie, I was a bit rebellious in years 8-9. Totally calmed down by year 10, did well at GCSEs and by sixth form nobody remembered my previous behaviour and was a top student in my sixth form. You'll be fine.
Reply 553
Original post by sugar-n-spice
How does the order of severity work? Being sent to the head teacher is much more serious than an after-school detention.

What if the after-school detention is supervised by the head teacher? :holmes:
Reply 554
Original post by k9ruby
Has anyone on TSR got into trouble?:confused:

Yes i just got banned for mentioning an examining board..
Primary school: Had to see my head teacher because I was carrying a swiss army knife. (It's not as bad as it sounds, I loved Ray Mears and all that 'survival' stuff)...
Secondary school:
- yelled at for climbing over the fence as a shortcut
- had to see the deputy head for looking up 'arsoles' (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsole) on the computer at school, and writing 'I'm Mg7(Si8O22)(OH)2' on the whiteboard ('I'm cummingtonite"). :teehee:
- Didn't get caught, but I put a thong in a teacher's drawer. Best thing is, a supply teacher found it in a lesson, looked at it, then put it back :biggrin:
- On a particularly bad day, I forgot my biology book and got a detention for that, wrote in my planner '12:30 ****ing science', my teacher checked it, I was sent out, and I got 3 more detentions (for extra lulz, she exclaimed 'you disgust me!' upon seeing it...)
:rolleyes:
Reply 556
Primary: - got sent to see the head as I tried to run away from school.

Secondary: - worst thing I remember getting was a warning of a detention. For chewing gum.
After school detentions, it was only ever the same teacher that gave me them. I had a week of them once.
Reply 558
over slept once or twice.
Original post by OliverJR
After school detentions, it was only ever the same teacher that gave me them. I had a week of them once.

Oh good old detention! Havent thought of those since i left HS 2 years ago
Hated the fact that they still made us stay for after school det in wnter when it was pitch black

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending