The Student Room Group

Whats the most trouble you have got into at school?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rutter knows best!
suspended - bunsun burner, metal tongs incident.
suspended - fighting
suspended - verbally abusive to a teacher (repetative problem)
suspended - damaging a fire door
suspended - isolation - board of guvners - caught on trip to disneyland paris trip, with bag of weed.
anger management classes, numerous isolation and detentions for getting sent home, not turning up, getting caught smoking, slack attempt of a uniform general back chat etc etc

You Legend ... Take a bow son!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 581
Original post by k9ruby
Has anyone on TSR got into trouble?:confused:

No, they are too busy masturbating over league tables and trying to suck up to the teachers.
I asked a girl if she sat on a cat and killed it.
Needless to say, she did not react well and ran out of psychology crying.
As she headed for the door I asked "did it die?
I just got a stern talking to.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 583
got moved down a set for not doing homework.
Original post by woofums
Isolation for wearing a coat :rolleyes: Detentions for incorrect uniform or doodling or in one case pointing:shifty: and quite a few for absence

All a bit pathetic really, i always behaved in class and did my work/homework.

Oh and in year 11 i had an issue with this prefect who had punched my cousin, as i was already bitter about not being a prefect i made it my mission to get this kid kicked off the prefect team. in the end my head of year got really really angry. he made a meeting with my parents in which i refused to comment on anything because i was disgusted that i was being punished for this when the prefect got off scot free. To end the meeting i said as the prefect wasnt punished i would take matters into my own hands which didnt go down well at all. I was given a level 3 detention for that. i wouldnt have done anything anyway, im a wuss

At college i was on like report for 2 weeks for unexplainable abscence. then after 2 weeks of full attendance my tutor said i could come off report and the first thing i said was " thank goodness for that, i need a day off" It was a STUPID thing to say but i said my thoughts aloud. i was put back on report for a further 3 weeks.

Oh and was also in isolation once for the most pathetic thing ever, i was crying because of something, cant remember what, then there was a massive confusion and my tutor got told i had thrown something at a seagull (WTF?!?!) and then i was in isolation the whole day. then at the end of the day she said it was a disgrace etc and i was like huh, i didnt do anything and was crying because i was bullied. That was a strange day

hahaha you've had an interested high school experience
Original post by hbk4894
got moved down a set for not doing homework.

thats pathetic.
the most ive had were blooming after school detentions! coming like 2 mins late would results in an hour after school where you had to sit awkwardly in silence with a bunch of trouble makers who did my head in :frown:
In first year, I had a borderline personality disorder-related freak-out and punched a boy. I was already in the detention room at the time for missed homework! Three days' suspension. I spent most of those three days crying.

I'm told by school nurses that I was once given a week's suspension for throwing a chair at somebody. I don't remember the episode at all. :c

All through primary school, I was on threat of expulsion for various offences. Most of them now slip my mind, but I'm told by a friend with whom I went to primary that they were all very minor, such as stepping in the school fountain or playing rowdily at cops and robbers, and that my primary teacher was just a little harsh.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 588
I managed to trick my entire year into thinking I was some form of satanic witch who had put a curse on them and ended up being suspended. Still the best thing I have ever done to this day.
Got suspended for a day and had a meeting with the Head of Year with my parents for doing the following:

I was with my friend and we arrived in tutor and noticed no-one was in, but everyone had left their bags in tutor and had gone to assembly. We were late for assembly and didn't want to go in late and have everyone stare at us so we waited in tutor.

We "cabbaged" everyone in the tutors bags (which means unzipping them, removing the contents, turning the back inside-out, putting the contents back in, and zipping the bag back up) and piled up all the cabbaged bags in a mountain. When everyone came back to collect their bags, all the students found it hilarious but the teacher got really, really mad and reported us.
Got suspended 3 times for fighting, had to have compulsory anger management after the second.

Also had a number of detentions, largely for having arguments with teachers or not being presentable. At my (boarding) school we had Headmasters detention which was horrible... 3 hours of silence from 6.30 til 9.30 on a SATURDAY night... horrible (I didn't have any work to do once, so spent 3 hours copying out a promotional brochure).
Reply 591
Original post by Secretnerd123
thats pathetic.

look i just forgot to do it.
Original post by hbk4894
look i just forgot to do it.

not you, the school lol
Original post by k9ruby
Has anyone on TSR got into trouble?:confused:
Original post by Mr_Vain
No, they are too busy masturbating over league tables and trying to suck up to the teachers.

Interesting you say that... at our school a few of most intelligent people often got into trouble because they weren't being challenged enough and found the lessons boring
Reply 594
Main one was suspended for fighting.
Been shouted at and given detention for not doing homework and dogging it.
Got a few punnies for smoking.

Heh and I was one of the good ones at my school ><
I was a goody-two-shoes up until about year 9. Only one significant detention and that was with the whole class, although I was sent out twice in year 11.

Class detention was because our maths teacher wasn't in and had forgotten to arrange for a supply, so when nobody turned up we just sat there and mucked around for an hour rather than going to get someone. Meanwhile, both sending out incidents I felt hard done by - one was for 'not doing any work' when some idiot had stolen my exercise book, which I had in fact made the teacher aware of; the other was for pushing a guy off his chair because he deleted my coursework. :rolleyes:
Reply 596
i got a detention once because i didnt do any work because my teacher didnt give me any pieces of paper.
Got told off for accidentally calling my physics teacher by their first name.
Got excluded for being late [which I was 90% of the time] and missing quite a few detentions. Hated school really so I didn't really care.

*temporary

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 599
I got suspended for slapping a girl across the face. The bitch deserved it imo.

It wasn't that bad though. It was literally like a long weekend :awesome:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending