The Student Room Group

Slade Fine Art Interview

Is anyone doing the interviews this week?

Scroll to see replies

Still waiting for a response from them following submitting application! When did you hear about your interview?
Original post by Happypiglet
Still waiting for a response from them following submitting application!

Me too! I’m so anxious :s-smilie:
on the 7th, I had my interview yesterday

Still waiting for a response from them following submitting application! When did you hear about your interview?
Original post by Nofaceflynn
Me too! I’m so anxious :s-smilie:

they're really nice and it's more about your own presentation that matters. They tell you to ask your own questions in the end
Original post by eshqhasnath
they're really nice and it's more about your own presentation that matters. They tell you to ask your own questions in the end

Glad it went well. Nothing here so assuming it's a rejection.
Glad it went well. Nothing here so assuming it's a rejection.

I was told by my teacher’s friend who works at UCL that they will definitely let you know through UCAS if you’ve been rejected, they won’t not give a response, don’t worry :smile: there are interviews next week too so you may receive info about it this week. Good luck!
Original post by eshqhasnath

Awesome, glad it went well :smile: good luck!! Can only hope they give me a chance :redface:
Original post by Nofaceflynn
Awesome, glad it went well :smile: good luck!! Can only hope they give me a chance :redface:

Did any of you hear back yet?
Nope nada
Nope nada

Gshjbhbjybdeybj waiting for the decisions has reduced my life expectancy by good few years!!!
:smile:
Original post by unchosenhunter
Did any of you hear back yet?

Nothing, losing all hope icl :frown: the admissions team told me that my application status is only “received” and they told me to contact the art faculty for more info but i don’t know how
Got a rejection today.
Got a rejection today.

How did they let you know?
Has anyone heard anything yet from slade?
UCAS
Original post by littlemiss144
Has anyone heard anything yet from slade?

Nothing so far after the interview. Wbu?

nothing yet!
any replies? still waiting

Quick Reply

Latest