The Student Room Group

really stuck - please help - adding choices after submitting

hi guys,
basically im really stuck with what i should do. i submitted my ucas form on the 11th of october and picked 3 medical schools and 1 backup. i have decided that i want to add one more choice to my form and i know i can do this through track. will my school ucas co-ordinator be notified of the changes? does my form have to be checked by my school ucas advisor again? will my other choices know that i have added a choice?
Reply 1
anyone...
Reply 2
Your other chocies won't know at this stage - they only know where else you have applied after you have chosen your firm and insurance. Your form won't have to be checked by your referee.
Reply 3
gm88
hi guys,
basically im really stuck with what i should do. i submitted my ucas form on the 11th of october and picked 3 medical schools and 1 backup. i have decided that i want to add one more choice to my form and i know i can do this through track. will my school ucas co-ordinator be notified of the changes? does my form have to be checked by my school ucas advisor again? will my other choices know that i have added a choice?

No, no, no. The new choice will also not be directly told that it was a backup choice.

Latest

Trending

Trending