The Student Room Group

Deloitte 2023 Final Assessment - likelihood of offer?

Hi guys,

I applied to Deloitte as an intern, in technology and digital risk, I did the final assessment more than 4 weeks ago, but they said they would respond within 2 weeks, is this a bad sign? I tried emailing them and they said currently they don't have an update

What is the likelihood of getting an offer after getting to the final stage assessment?

I did send a thank you message on Linkedin to my interviewer but they haven't seen it or responded to my connect request, could that be a bad sign? I didn't know their email address.

Thanks! I'm trying not to overthink,

Huda
I applied for the same role (but graduate scheme) at Deloitte. They kept me waiting for 3 weeks and I got put into waitlist :frown:. This is so frustrating but wish you luck, hope you'll get your offer soon!
Original post by pony2000
I applied for the same role (but graduate scheme) at Deloitte. They kept me waiting for 3 weeks and I got put into waitlist :frown:. This is so frustrating but wish you luck, hope you'll get your offer soon!

Hey, I'm sorry you had to wait so long:frown: sounds frustrating indeed, what is the waitlist?
Original post by huda.farooqui
Hey, I'm sorry you had to wait so long:frown: sounds frustrating indeed, what is the waitlist?

The role is full at the moment. I can only get considered if any offer holder decided not to go to Deloitte anymore. And they have a ranking for the people in the waitlist so they will decide based on your ranking as well.
The role is full at the moment. I can only get considered if any offer holder decided not to go to Deloitte anymore. And they have a ranking for the people in the waitlist so they will decide based on your ranking as well.

Oh I see, I’m sorry to hear you didn’t get the offer, but you got so far!

I wish you well in all your future endeavours as well :smile: best of luck!!
Original post by huda.farooqui
Oh I see, I’m sorry to hear you didn’t get the offer, but you got so far!

I wish you well in all your future endeavours as well :smile: best of luck!!

Thank you!! All the best to you too!
Thank you!! All the best to you too!

Thank you so much!!

Quick Reply

Latest