Original post by Libbyg50
I’m in 39 too

cool :u:
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Original post by jaker-f
Has anyone booked their accommodation yet for ARU cambridge? I've just secured 17 collier road, just wanted to see if I can connect with others to say hi. I'm starting September 23 doing criminology and policing.

Hi, I am going to ARU Cambridge but I won't be at Collier Road, I'll be living at CB1. I just wanted to ask when is the best time to move in. I know the welcome week starts on Monday 11th September so should I move in a week before?
Reply 22
Original post by TwilightSpark
Hi, I am going to ARU Cambridge but I won't be at Collier Road, I'll be living at CB1. I just wanted to ask when is the best time to move in. I know the welcome week starts on Monday 11th September so should I move in a week before?

Is CB1 part of ARU? If it is you will receive an email from ARU letting you know when you can pick up your keys and move in.

If not then I'd check your tenancy agreement but you might get an email from ARU anyway as the landlord might communicate through them?

Sorry for not being super helpful, but hopefully someone else can hop in if it's private accommodation.
Original post by faye248
Is CB1 part of ARU? If it is you will receive an email from ARU letting you know when you can pick up your keys and move in.

If not then I'd check your tenancy agreement but you might get an email from ARU anyway as the landlord might communicate through them?

Sorry for not being super helpful, but hopefully someone else can hop in if it's private accommodation.

Thank you for replying. CB1 is third party accommodation nearby to ARU. So I think I will get an email from them.
Reply 24
Hi, anyone for 31 Collier road?
Reply 25
Hey Faye. I just got 7 collier road as well. Just wanted to ask how the place is cause I haven’t even seen a single picture of it. 😁

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending