The Student Room Group

University of Manchester Physician Associate Offers?

Hey have they started to give out offers?
I think they’ve started sending out rejections but not sure about acceptance offers. I sent an email to them and they replied by saying they’ll try to inform us by may 19 but hopefully it doesn’t take that much time
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by kindacluelesss
I think they’ve started sending out rejections but not sure about acceptance offers. I sent an email to them and they replied by saying they’ll try to inform us by may 19 but hopefully it doesn’t take that much time

Phew started getting a bit scared seeing some people were being accepted
Original post by copyninja114
Phew started getting a bit scared seeing some people were being accepted

Have they started accepting people? Maybe I’m in the waiting list then 🥲
Have they started accepting people? Maybe I’m in the waiting list then 🥲

I think they are doing it in batches maybe ? 😭 as you said they said May 19th

Me and two people I know applied and got interviews, one got an offer and one got rejected, I’m still waiting
Any updates ?
Any updates ?

Nothing 😭
Nothing 😭

Which means there’s still hope 😂
Which means there’s still hope 😂

or maybe they forgot that I exist 🙂 have you heard anything?
or maybe they forgot that I exist 🙂 have you heard anything?

Definitely not forgotten. If they were going to reject us they would have done so by now but I think considering the number of applicants they are either doing it in batches or they might have hit the limit but are waiting for people to accept or reject their offers so they can move onto the next set off people and send offers. That's my take. I've emailed them to confirm.
Definitely not forgotten. If they were going to reject us they would have done so by now but I think considering the number of applicants they are either doing it in batches or they might have hit the limit but are waiting for people to accept or reject their offers so they can move onto the next set off people and send offers. That's my take. I've emailed them to confirm.

Yh completely agree. Hopefully we hear back from them soon and they won’t make us wait until MAY!😭🤞🏼
Yh completely agree. Hopefully we hear back from them soon and they won’t make us wait until MAY!😭🤞🏼

For real hate this waiting game
Reply 13

I think so! I received an offer last week
I heard they changed there start date for the January 2024 intake to September 2024 instead.

Quick Reply

Latest