The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Physician Associate Msc UCLAN 2023 offer holders

Scroll to see replies

Anyone heard from Leeds or know when we're due to hear?
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Original post by student.in.room
I think so or else they would tell the rest of the applicants they've been unsuccessful surely right?

I still havnot got a reply. If anyone else waiting got a response from uclan ?
Original post by Anonymous

I am , did interview on 24 March
Original post by safina09

Ahh okay. Yeh im still waiting aswell. I dont know if theyre just handing out rejections now. ☹️
Reply 24
in my interview i asked them when to expect a response and they said they have a rolling admission, so after a batch of interviews they give out the offers to those who scored the highest. then if you haven't heard back they wait until everyone has interviewed and then they will let you know.

(Original post by Anonymous)I did my interview on the 3rd of February and i still havnt heard back yet :frown: so im worried now. Because lots of people have got offer now.
Original post by s12007
in my interview i asked them when to expect a response and they said they have a rolling admission, so after a batch of interviews they give out the offers to those who scored the highest. then if you haven't heard back they wait until everyone has interviewed and then they will let you know.

(Original post by Anonymous)I did my interview on the 3rd of February and i still havnt heard back yet :frown: so im worried now. Because lots of people have got offer now.

Ahh okay 👍 thank you 😊😊
Reply 26
Since this seems like an active thread and as I cant find another thread regarding the topic, How did everyone's interviews go? I heard that they ask a couple arithmetic and short answer questions? I have my interview soon and would love any pointers on what to revise and the topics I should cover. :smile:

Hi there,

It is currently a really busy time for our admissions team at the moment so please bear with us. The team will be in touch in due course but if you have any further queries you can contact us via direct message on our social media channels which can be found here https://www.uclan.ac.uk/contact/social-media

Best wishes,
Sarah

Hi, have you got any response yet ?
Not yet , at this point I don’t think I have gotten at offer , some people who have done after me have already received offers 😐 so yeah

How about you ? Heard anything back from them
Not yet , at this point I don’t think I have gotten at offer , some people who have done after me have already received offers 😐 so yeah

How about you ? Heard anything back from them

Same i haven't got anything yet either ☹️ and yeh same for me. Some did their interviews later and got responses straight away 😔. Are you waiting for replies from any other universities?
Same i haven't got anything yet either ☹️ and yeh same for me. Some did their interviews later and got responses straight away 😔. Are you waiting for replies from any other universities?

I am waiting to hear back from Bolton
and I have got one interview for Chester left

What other unis have u applied for ??
What other unis have u applied for ??

I applied to Uclan, Bolton, edge hill, leeds, Birmingham and bradford. Im waiting to hear back from uclan and bolton. I got put on a reserve list for edge hill ☹️.
I got rejected by edge hill 😩 I wasn’t gonna go there anyway as it’s quiteee far
Also have u heard back from Bradf ? Regarding an interview?
I got rejected by edge hill 😩 I wasn’t gonna go there anyway as it’s quiteee far

Ahh okay. Yes i got my interview date for Bradford. What about you ?
Original post by s12007

Hi, have you heard anything back from uclan as of yet ?

Have you heard anything back ?
Reply 38
Not yet from Bolton and uclan one person who did the interview with me heard back from Bolton today , so I am hoping I will get an answer either today or tomorrow
Not yet from Bolton and uclan one person who did the interview with me heard back from Bolton today , so I am hoping I will get an answer either today or tomorrow

Ah okay, i heard back from Bolton today aswell, it was a rejection :frown:. Just need to hear back from uclan now. Fingers crossed 😭☹️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending