Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Physician Associate Msc UCLAN 2023 offer holders

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Anonymous
Ah okay, i heard back from Bolton today aswell, it was a rejection :frown:. Just need to hear back from uclan now. Fingers crossed 😭☹️

Did u got put on a waiting list for that ?
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Original post by safina09
Did u got put on a waiting list for that ?

No wasnt put on waiting list. Ive been put on waiting list for edge hill only.
Ah okay, i heard back from Bolton today aswell, it was a rejection :frown:. Just need to hear back from uclan now. Fingers crossed 😭☹️

Hi there! I'm one of the current UCLan MBBS students!
Good luck with your application and let me know below if you have any questions about UCLan! As MBBS students, we train with the undergraduate PA's for the first 2 years and some of my good friends are currently 3rd year PA's so hopefully I might be able to answer any questions you have!

Rebecca
Offer holder here.
Original post by hopefulmed01
Offer holder here.

When did you hear back ?
Reply 45
Original post by hopefulmed01
Offer holder here.

When was your interview and when did u hear back from them ? xx
When did you hear back ?

About five days ago now. I heard back the day after my interview.

Interview was the end of April and I got an offer within a week.

Have u heard anything yet ?
Reply 49
Have u heard anything yet ?

No and I am so cared now 😭😭😭
No and I am so cared now 😭😭😭

No seriously same 😭 i just hope its a good response. Fingers crossed for both of us !!
Reply 51
No seriously same 😭 i just hope its a good response. Fingers crossed for both of us !!

Yessss , it’s 50/50 chance , at the moment I think they are waiting for other students to accept the offer so maybe they get an idea how many students gonna fill the course so maybe they have kept us “on hold “😭😭😂😂 , is uclan your first choice ?
Yessss , it’s 50/50 chance , at the moment I think they are waiting for other students to accept the offer so maybe they get an idea how many students gonna fill the course so maybe they have kept us “on hold “😭😭😂😂 , is uclan your first choice ?

I didnt know uclan put students on hold :frown: and yes it is my preferred choice 😭😭😭. What about you ? We have until the 18th may :frown: i hope i get an offer :frown:(
Reply 53
I didnt know uclan put students on hold :frown: and yes it is my preferred choice 😭😭😭. What about you ? We have until the 18th may :frown: i hope i get an offer :frown:(

Sameee I am reallyyy hoping and praying , I get a place too . I will be praying for both of us 😭 btw do u have Instagram?

People don’t have to accept their offers until June/July time for most postgraduate courses, this included. If they’re waitlisting you, they usually tell you so fingers crossed you get an offer or you get that by the 18th!
Sameee I am reallyyy hoping and praying , I get a place too . I will be praying for both of us 😭 btw do u have Instagram?

Praying for us too !!!! And yeh i do ! Whats your user ?
Reply 56
Praying for us too !!!! And yeh i do ! Whats your user ?

__sawera._
__sawera._

I cant find you ! Can i message you on separate chat on here ??
__sawera._

Found you
Reply 59
hii, has anyone else got an offer from uclan for physician associate undergrad?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending