The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Physician Associate Msc UCLAN 2023 offer holders

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
You don't have to apply through ucas for all universities in clearing I know you can apply through their websites too or over the phone like Bournemouth for example

Ahh okay, i jusg noticed theyre still taking applications for the 2023 intake vis their applicant portal. So i have submitted an application, becahse ucas is still down ! Do you think thatll be ok. The thing is the application didnt say clearing or anything, it just said like start a new application, so i think ive done a whole new application 😭😭 do you think thats still alright ?
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Ahh okay, i jusg noticed theyre still taking applications for the 2023 intake vis their applicant portal. So i have submitted an application, becahse ucas is still down ! Do you think thatll be ok. The thing is the application didnt say clearing or anything, it just said like start a new application, so i think ive done a whole new application 😭😭 do you think thats still alright ?

Yeah that's how they advise to do it over the phone, maybe call them just to confirm they've received your application, I hope you get in!
Yeah that's how they advise to do it over the phone, maybe call them just to confirm they've received your application, I hope you get in!

They got back to me today, and because i was already rejected they said i wont be able to go through clearing :frown:. So upsetting....Thank you your help x
I want to apply becahse its on clearing..but its not letting me rn. I think ucas is down till the 16th though....did you apple through ucas extra, or did uclan offer you a place via ucas extra ?

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear this, please could you confirm where you have tried apply so we can investigate this. Have you tried calling our clearing team on 01772 830777 to discuss your options?

Best wishes,
Sarah
Original post by UCLan Ambassador
Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear this, please could you confirm where you have tried apply so we can investigate this. Have you tried calling our clearing team on 01772 830777 to discuss your options?

Best wishes,
Sarah

Hi,
Someone got back to me regarding applying. Because i had already applied for the 2023 intake and failed the interview, they said i wasnt allowed to apply through clearing ;(
Original post by PATee7
Offer holder here!! Applied via UCAS extra. Is anyone getting accommodation on campus / private?

Hi there @PATee7, :smile:

It's great to hear that you have received an offer. Here at UCLan we do guarantee a room in halls, on campus, for all successful new full-time students at our Preston Campus. There are plenty of accommodation options to choose from which you can learn more about here.

If you have any questions please do let me know as I'd be happy to help!

All the best, :smile:
Sarah
Congratulations! I'm getting accommodation on campus going to apply on Monday just a glitch on the system atm I think campus makes more sense because it's super cheap and convenient thinking of going whitendale but torn between premium and standard hbu

Hi there,

I sorry to hear that you have had trouble applying for accommodation, have you been able to apply now. If not I will look into this for you. If you have any questions about any of our accommodation I'm more than happy to help.

Best wishes, :smile:
Sarah
Reply 87
Hi, is there another thread for those starting MPAP in September?
Original post by am_00
Hi, is there another thread for those starting MPAP in September?

THAT would be great

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending