The Student Room Group

gap year

... is it bad that i've done the bare minimum during my gap year..?
well i still have like 4 months left but💀 i've just been taking it easy for the past few months
maybe the pressure from what everyone else does during their gap year + from my parents is getting to me lmao
Well, you’re allowed to spend your time however you like and you’re the only one who can judge if it’s a good use of time or not. Also a gap year is a truly great opportunity to just relax and rehabilitate your mental health so I don’t think it’s wrong to take it easy. What have you done during your gap year?
Reply 2
Original post by dkwhatdoaboutyou
Well, you’re allowed to spend your time however you like and you’re the only one who can judge if it’s a good use of time or not. Also a gap year is a truly great opportunity to just relax and rehabilitate your mental health so I don’t think it’s wrong to take it easy. What have you done during your gap year?

i've done like a few online courses during last winter that relate to the course im going to start this year and im preparing to get my driving license right now..
looking back at it... im quite glad i took a gap year bc i was defeated throughout the whole of sixth form so at least im sane at the moment lmao
Original post by 5_ooo
i've done like a few online courses during last winter that relate to the course im going to start this year and im preparing to get my driving license right now..
looking back at it... im quite glad i took a gap year bc i was defeated throughout the whole of sixth form so at least im sane at the moment lmao

Then that’s great! Ofc anyone could think that they could be doing more at any point in their life, but you’ve been doing some beneficial things for your future and you’ve improved your mental health. But Yh I feel you on that last point lol - I’m on a gap year too and I feel like I’ve regained my lost sanity 😂

Quick Reply

Latest