The Student Room Group

Grade 6

How do I get a grade 6 in Edexcel higher maths and AQA science higher. I have recently just moved from foundation to higher. So I haven’t learn any of the high content and I need a 6. How do I achieve a grade 6 and I only have a month left. I also have other subjects to cover as well so it’s stressful. I want to get the highest grades possible. A few of my grades are 3 and I want all 6s or above how do I achieve this within one month? i make silly mistakes in the exam like extremely silly mistakes in past exams and it’s really annoying because I lose marks. how do I prevent this and get that grade 6
Original post by suzy23
How do I get a grade 6 in Edexcel higher maths and AQA science higher. I have recently just moved from foundation to higher. So I haven’t learn any of the high content and I need a 6. How do I achieve a grade 6 and I only have a month left. I also have other subjects to cover as well so it’s stressful. I want to get the highest grades possible. A few of my grades are 3 and I want all 6s or above how do I achieve this within one month? i make silly mistakes in the exam like extremely silly mistakes in past exams and it’s really annoying because I lose marks. how do I prevent this and get that grade 6

I would think it is cutting it very tight, trying to get a 6 when you have to learn all the content for higher maths, revise all your subjects and focus on where you are going wrong. Focus on the stuff you are struggling with firstly, there is no point in going over content that you already know, and as you are making silly mistakes I would also do as many practise questions and exams as you can.

Quick Reply

Latest