The Student Room Group

Is the series Shatter Me good?

I need a reading binge is this a good series to read?
I was shattered after reading it , if that helps at all
Original post by Hopemaybeeternal
I was shattered after reading it , if that helps at all

So not good?
Original post by MadisonBailey06
I need a reading binge is this a good series to read?

I am planning to read it after my exams are finished in May. But only because my friend has been obsessing over it, I had no intention of reading it because it is not favourite genre. She said she couldn't stop reading and finished the series within a week:rolleyes:. So I guess you can try it. If you like it, let me know. Then I will be a little more excited about reading the shatter me series:biggrin:. I have seen your other posts and I like your taste in books. So if you like it, hopefully I will too
the first book was great :smile:) but I haven’t got the rest yet, Altho u can get them cheap in the works
Original post by NazifaNawer
I am planning to read it after my exams are finished in May. But only because my friend has been obsessing over it, I had no intention of reading it because it is not favourite genre. She said she couldn't stop reading and finished the series within a week:rolleyes:. So I guess you can try it. If you like it, let me know. Then I will be a little more excited about reading the shatter me series:biggrin:. I have seen your other posts and I like your taste in books. So if you like it, hopefully I will too

So, I read it this week and just no. nononono. Its sooo bad it made me laugh, this is an amazing review that's hilarious but sooo true, its exactly how i feel about this book. https://anettereads.wordpress.com/2016/12/12/ridiculously-bad-what-a-trainwreck-shatter-me-by-tehereh-mafi-review/comment-page-1/
Original post by MadisonBailey06
So, I read it this week and just no. nononono. Its sooo bad it made me laugh, this is an amazing review that's hilarious but sooo true, its exactly how i feel about this book. https://anettereads.wordpress.com/2016/12/12/ridiculously-bad-what-a-trainwreck-shatter-me-by-tehereh-mafi-review/comment-page-1/

Well.... I still have to read the first book for my friend. I guess I can at least read one bad book to satisfy a friend, it's not like I have to read the whole series. But thank you so much for reading it and telling me beforehand to not have too much expectation:colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending