The Student Room Group

Anyone applying to vet med in rvc but received an offer for biovet science

Hello, I have applied to vet med in RVC and was put onto the waiting list. Last night I received an offer but it was for the biovet science so I was wondering if there is anyone with the same situation as mine.
Original post by Winona lei
Hello, I have applied to vet med in RVC and was put onto the waiting list. Last night I received an offer but it was for the biovet science so I was wondering if there is anyone with the same situation as mine.

My daughter didn't get VetMed but was offered BioVet by the RVC instead, she's going to take a gap year and reapply for VetMed next year so has turned it down.
Reply 2
Original post by Winona lei

What grades did you get and for which subjects?
Reply 3
Original post by BeingBoring
My daughter didn't get VetMed but was offered BioVet by the RVC instead, she's going to take a gap year and reapply for VetMed next year so has turned it down.

Which subjects did she do and what grades did she get?
Original post by GuadaLupi
Which subjects did she do and what grades did she get?

She did Chemistry, Biology and Geography with predicted grades of A*, A*, A*. She's not expecting to meet that predicted expectation as this years exams were a lot harder than ones from previous years that she has practiced with. Obviously she won't know for sure until the results day in August.
Original post by BeingBoring
She did Chemistry, Biology and Geography with predicted grades of A*, A*, A*. She's not expecting to meet that predicted expectation as this years exams were a lot harder than ones from previous years that she has practiced with. Obviously she won't know for sure until the results day in August.

You never know! If they were a lot harder then the grade boundaries could be reduced quite significantly, so I wouldn't worry too much (easier said than done obviously). Best of luck to her!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending