The Student Room Group

Application at MIT

I am in Year 12, studying Maths, Further Maths, History, and Physics, and applying to MIT. I just wanted to know whether people were applying for 2024, and what people's thoughts in general about applying to US Universities from the UK.
Original post by Re-Main
I am in Year 12, studying Maths, Further Maths, History, and Physics, and applying to MIT. I just wanted to know whether people were applying for 2024, and what people's thoughts in general about applying to US Universities from the UK.

Moved thread to the International Study forum to help you get more replies.
Original post by Re-Main

Hi! I'm hoping to apply too!!

Pretty excited about applying, and I'm prioritising the US atm. Hbu?
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by DanyTeasing
Hi! I'm hoping to apply too, and there's quite a few of us hoping to apply in a discord server...

Would you like to join??

Please note that it against the TSR ToS to invite others to offsite communications platforms (or to solicit such invitations).

For safeguarding reasons, all discussions started on TSR must remain on TSR :smile: You are welcome to discuss within this thread or to create a community thread in this forum for such discussions however!
Original post by artful_lounger
Please note that it against the TSR ToS to invite others to offsite communications platforms (or to solicit such invitations).

For safeguarding reasons, all discussions started on TSR must remain on TSR :smile: You are welcome to discuss within this thread or to create a community thread in this forum for such discussions however!

oh whoops! mb - that totally makes sense :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending