The Student Room Group

Career choices from my gcse grades (Pharmacy or Accountancy?)

Here are my grades:
COMPUTER SCIENCE - 6 (B)
BIOLOGY - 7 (A)
SPORT STUDIES - 5 (C)
BUSINESS - 8 (A)
CHEMISTRY - 7 (A)
PHYSICS - 6 (B)
ENGLISH LANGUAGE - 7 (A)
ENGLISH LITERATURE - 6 (B)
MATHS - 6 (B)
Which is better job from my gcse grades pharmacy or accountancy which one should i edge it with and also is because i want to know what to pick for a levels i need to first know what i want to be thats why i am telling you guys to give me some advice which is better and which one should i edge it with pharmacy or accountancy from my gcse grades and wanna work minimum 40 hours per week so not working on weekends only weekdays because i want a good health and social life and go out so which job do you recommend me to be when i am older from my gcse grades pharmacist or an accountant???
Original post by aryc_30
Here are my grades:
COMPUTER SCIENCE - 6 (B)
BIOLOGY - 7 (A)
SPORT STUDIES - 5 (C)
BUSINESS - 8 (A)
CHEMISTRY - 7 (A)
PHYSICS - 6 (B)
ENGLISH LANGUAGE - 7 (A)
ENGLISH LITERATURE - 6 (B)
MATHS - 6 (B)
Which is better job from my gcse grades pharmacy or accountancy which one should i edge it with and also is because i want to know what to pick for a levels i need to first know what i want to be thats why i am telling you guys to give me some advice which is better and which one should i edge it with pharmacy or accountancy from my gcse grades and wanna work minimum 40 hours per week so not working on weekends only weekdays because i want a good health and social life and go out so which job do you recommend me to be when i am older from my gcse grades pharmacist or an accountant???

Looking at your grades, you have good scope for both science and maths which are the fundamentals of both career options.
It depends on a) your interests/personal preference b) your skills/qualifications c) your experiences
For a levels, it's best to keep it open and if you're really stuck you can pick both maths and chemistry (maybe another science like biology if you're interested) to keep both career options open.
Also, talk to other people and get advice from people you know who are working in that field or have experience in accountancy/pharmacy subjects.
Good luck!
Reply 2
Still dont know which to go for what do you think like which one would you go for from my grades if you had them???

Original post by *LifeHappens*
Looking at your grades, you have good scope for both science and maths which are the fundamentals of both career options.
It depends on a) your interests/personal preference b) your skills/qualifications c) your experiences
For a levels, it's best to keep it open and if you're really stuck you can pick both maths and chemistry (maybe another science like biology if you're interested) to keep both career options open.
Also, talk to other people and get advice from people you know who are working in that field or have experience in accountancy/pharmacy subjects.
Good luck!
Original post by aryc_30
Still dont know which to go for what do you think like which one would you go for from my grades if you had them???

Looking at your grades, I think you would do great in both careers, although you seem rlly confident in both bio and chem so pharmacy might be enjoyable for you.
All the same, keep your options open for now, if at any time you feel interested in another career path
(edited 11 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest