The Student Room Group

english language paper 2 the end gcse

how was the paper guys drop your answers below
that paper was decent, studied english language for 2 years just to write about a steam train.
Original post by rijahoque
how was the paper guys drop your answers below

Ya not too bad i talked about macbeth and him being hard and sharp as flint so i think I got a grade 9 im predicted a 1 tho so dunno mate
Reply 3
Original post by MilnerTheKING
Ya not too bad i talked about macbeth and him being hard and sharp as flint so i think I got a grade 9 im predicted a 1 tho so dunno mate

thats good to hear
Reply 4
Original post by MilnerTheKING

yo thats what i put too?? im gonna get u done for plagarism
Reply 5
guys i think you mixed up christmas carol and macbeth, scrooge is hard and sharp as a flind and macbeth is ambitious macbeth and chrismas carol are two different sources one is a novella and the other is a play, you guys are done for if you used it in the same question
Reply 6
guys i think you mixed up christmas carol and macbeth, scrooge is hard and sharp as a flind and macbeth is ambitious macbeth and chrismas carol are two different sources one is a novella and the other is a play, you guys are done for if you used it in the same question

nah man both of us r getting grade 9s trust me
Reply 7
Original post by arysn

okay thats good but i think you should check the spec still
Reply 8
haha that was the funny bit, but i guess it was super easy especially identifying language features like anaphora, hyperphoria, onomatopoeia, etc.
Reply 9
haha that was the funny bit, but i guess it was super easy especially identifying language features like anaphora, hyperphoria, onomatopoeia, etc.

im so sorry bro but hyperphoria is an eye condition, u prob mean hyperbole 😭 pray the examiner doesnt notice
Reply 10
Original post by arysn

LMAOOO this was sarcasm but im coming back to say i got grade 9s in both english exams
(edited 8 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending