The Student Room Group

Predicted Grades

I was diagnosed with depression and anxiety at the start of Y11… I wasn’t able to take all of my finals so my PGs aren’t that great as my teachers said that it wouldn’t be fair even though I do have the ability. I’m predicting to get a 38/39 (HL 667), and it barely meets the entry requirements for veterinary medicine. I am aware that VetMed is a highly competitive course, so do I still stand a chance if I apply with my predicted grades?
you have no at all chance if you don't apply - plan a good gap year and apply this year.
Original post by enchantea
I was diagnosed with depression and anxiety at the start of Y11… I wasn’t able to take all of my finals so my PGs aren’t that great as my teachers said that it wouldn’t be fair even though I do have the ability. I’m predicting to get a 38/39 (HL 667), and it barely meets the entry requirements for veterinary medicine. I am aware that VetMed is a highly competitive course, so do I still stand a chance if I apply with my predicted grades?

Speak to your teachers about the reason for your lower grades and get them to mention it in your reference. It might help.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending