The Student Room Group

Is it normal to sleep in school uniform night before?

I (18M) sleep in school uniform the night before school to save time in the morning. I find it beneficial because it prevents me from being late and thought it was normal. However, when I loosely somehow mentioned it to my friends, they made fun of me for it and said that this was weird. I mentioned it to more people and many people change in the morning. This is confusing to me since there are obvious benefits to sleeping in school uniform so why do most people not do it in my school?
The first step in the Lambo/Ferrari lifestyle is not sleeping in your clothes.

Good luck with your exams and those med school offers.
Original post by Abdullahirea34
I (18M) sleep in school uniform the night before school to save time in the morning. I find it beneficial because it prevents me from being late and thought it was normal. However, when I loosely somehow mentioned it to my friends, they made fun of me for it and said that this was weird. I mentioned it to more people and many people change in the morning. This is confusing to me since there are obvious benefits to sleeping in school uniform so why do most people not do it in my school?

I don’t think that’s normal lol. Because school uniform isn’t comfortable to sleep in and it’ll get dirty faster that way as well.
Reply 3
so why do most people not do it in my school?

Because most people shower in the morning and put on clean clothes after a shower?
Because they don't want to look untidy and scruffy after sleeping in their uniform?
Because it's uncomfortable?
Reply 4
Arriving at school in a sweaty, crumpled uniform and showing you're lazy and disorganised in a morning is a benefit?

What are you going to do when you get a job?
It will get really creased and make u look untidy
Because you will look and smell like you live in a shop doorway. It's not the clothes making you late in the morning, it's you.
That's sounds gross. All the germs picked up from the day go onto your clean bedding and breed. Don't people have showeres in the morning and put on clean clothes? try getting up earlier and have a shower to set you up for the day.

this is not normal... even remotely...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending