The Student Room Group

Group interview

So I have a group interview for Schuh next week and this is my second time having a group interview. I would really like some advice on how to come across as confident and bubbly when I am quite shy and soft spoken and on how to stand out.
Original post by TatianaB
So I have a group interview for Schuh next week and this is my second time having a group interview. I would really like some advice on how to come across as confident and bubbly when I am quite shy and soft spoken and on how to stand out.

Hello,

Try and contribute as much as possible during any team activities. A very good tip is to try and encourage candidates who may take a backseat during a group activity to contribute. You could try and bring them into the conversation by saying something like "... what are your thoughts on this?". This way your teamworking, leadership, and communication skills come across.

Best of luck for your upcoming interview!

Kind regards,
Juzer
Coventry University Student Ambassador
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hello,

Try and contribute as much as possible during any team activities. A very good tip is to try and encourage candidates who may take a backseat during a group activity to contribute. You could try and bring them into the conversation by saying something like "... what are your thoughts on this?". This way your teamworking, leadership, and communication skills come across.

Best of luck for your upcoming interview!

Kind regards,
Juzer
Coventry University Student Ambassador

Thank you so much ! I’ll make sure to try this

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending