The Student Room Group

Which is the better car in general????

Which is a better 7 seater family car in general the choose are: a new Volkswagen Tiguan 2020 brand new or a used Mercedes GLB Class 2022 which one is better in this case and if you love the q7 but can’t afford it and find it too much which is better both the cars i Said can afford btw???
Reply 1
Original post by aryc_30
Which is a better 7 seater family car in general the choose are: a new Volkswagen Tiguan 2020 brand new or a used Mercedes GLB Class 2022 which one is better in this case and if you love the q7 but can’t afford it and find it too much which is better both the cars i Said can afford btw???

If you like the Q7 I’d buy a second hand Touareg rather than the Tiguan, but it depends what you are going to do with it. I don’t like the look of the 2022 GLB but for no other reason than it’s appearance
Reply 2
Yep I like the outside of the tiguan more than the GLB but inside is glb all day so which should I go for is such a hard decision what would you choose if you were in my situation and in this case????

Original post by Euapp
If you like the Q7 I’d buy a second hand Touareg rather than the Tiguan, but it depends what you are going to do with it. I don’t like the look of the 2022 GLB but for no other reason than it’s appearance

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending