The Student Room Group

Student finance overpayment

I recently dropped out of uni after the course ended but before august and I am unsure if I had to make an overpayment for my maintenance loan straight away or do I do that as usual when I reach the certain income threshold because I repapplied to a different course at a different uni got accepted and also got accepted for student finance as well but did not receive an overpayment letter so idk if I will get one or will I just repay the loan as usual
Original post by Rinokamaru
I recently dropped out of uni after the course ended but before august and I am unsure if I had to make an overpayment for my maintenance loan straight away or do I do that as usual when I reach the certain income threshold because I repapplied to a different course at a different uni got accepted and also got accepted for student finance as well but did not receive an overpayment letter so idk if I will get one or will I just repay the loan as usual

Any overpayment will be calculated once your former uni confirms your date of withdrawal to SFE. If you owe anything, SFE will send you a letter.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending