The Student Room Group

overpayment for student finance

I recently dropped out of uni after the course ended but before august and I am unsure if I had to make an overpayment for my maintenance loan straight away or do I do that as usual when I reach the certain income threshold because I reapplied to a different course at a different uni got accepted and also got accepted for student finance as well but did not receive an overpayment letter so idk if I will get one or will I just repay the loan as usual and i only applied for the minimum sfe of £3698 whereas last year i got £9700 so does that also have an impact
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by jackmccoy11
I recently dropped out of uni after the course ended but before august and I am unsure if I had to make an overpayment for my maintenance loan straight away or do I do that as usual when I reach the certain income threshold because I reapplied to a different course at a different uni got accepted and also got accepted for student finance as well but did not receive an overpayment letter so idk if I will get one or will I just repay the loan as usual and i only applied for the minimum sfe of £3698 whereas last year i got £9700 so does that also have an impact

Hi there, Any overpayment of funding received is to repaid straight away. If you go on to study a new course the overpayment will be deducted from your awarded funding. We can look into this further for you, please contact us direct. You can do this by signing into your student finance account and accessing our live chat service where an advisor will be able to assist further. The service is available between 9am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending