The Student Room Group

Home Office EO Immigration Enforcement Caseworkers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sss1289
I start on 02/04 in Croydon, have to go in one day this month and then 2 weeks training the following week. No laptop still... but as I understand need laptop for training. I thought training will begin from start date but I'm going in before it
How long did you wait between the online test and the video sift? I’ve applied for Croydon also been waiting almost a month. I actually had an email inviting me to attend the video interview in error!!! Had an email 3 hours later saying it was an admin error. Was rather disappointing 😢
Original post by hmiah007
Anyone else received an email this morning inviting them to information session for working for immigration enforcement.
I got that email. Did you do it?
Reply 602
Original post by GaryB1990
Finally had contract through today, I start on Monday, still had no information about what to do on Monday, no login details, no information on wether to stay at home or attend office, no contact with any line manager... anyone had anything similar when starting HO?
How did the first day go? :smile:
Reply 603
Original post by Aotaotaott
I’m applied had the online test done from a previous application and I’m waiting to see if I get an interview. Not sure if your at the same stage
I applied in August last year and got put on the reserve list in October.

When did you apply? As I thought the campaign closed in August/September last year.

When did you apply? As I thought the campaign closed in August/September last year.
Same. Are you referring to a different role?
Reply 605
Original post by Ihussain97
Same. Are you referring to a different role?
No it’s the same role Immigration Enforcement Caseworker

Ahhh I applied for a support role! I see now the titles are different, sorry for the confusion
How long after the pre recorders interview, do you hear back ?
Reply 608
Original post by Stacey here
How long after the pre recorders interview, do you hear back ?

Mine took just over 5 weeks
Reply 609
Hi, has anyone in Leeds got a start date yet? I've been waiting over a month for the vacancy holder to ring or email me; I still have not heard anything yet.
Reply 610
Original post by ixxxxx
Hi, has anyone in Leeds got a start date yet? I've been waiting over a month for the vacancy holder to ring or email me; I still have not heard anything yet.

I start next Monday in Leeds. It took them ages to get back to me with a start date, hopefully you hear something soon!
Reply 611
Original post by lxm098
I start next Monday in Leeds. It took them ages to get back to me with a start date, hopefully you hear something soon!
Thank you!
When did they ring you, and could you pick your starting date? I'm worried as I have a holiday booked soon; however, I am eager to start so I can start earning!
Reply 612
Original post by ixxxxx
Thank you!
When did they ring you, and could you pick your starting date? I'm worried as I have a holiday booked soon; however, I am eager to start so I can start earning!
I didn’t get a call. They just emailed in January askingwhether the 4th March would be ok for me to start.Hopefully it won’t be much longer before they get in touchwith you. I’m sure they’d be flexible with the start date if you already have a holiday booked. 😊
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 613
Original post by Aotaotaott
I’m applied had the online test done from a previous application and I’m waiting to see if I get an interview. Not sure if your at the same stage
I was the same, online test done as from the previous interview but there has been no communication since, did you get an email for the interview yet
Thank you for submitting your application for a Caseworker Support position.
We are currently undertaking a benchmarking exercise and issuing offers on merit basis. Once we have completed this exercise, we will be back in touch to inform you of the outcome.

Is this a good or bad thing lol?
Reply 615
Original post by Stacey here
Thank you for submitting your application for a Caseworker Support position.
We are currently undertaking a benchmarking exercise and issuing offers on merit basis. Once we have completed this exercise, we will be back in touch to inform you of the outcome.
Is this a good or bad thing lol?
This is probably a good thing as i got an email

Thank you for completing the online test to become a Caseworker Support.

Having carefully reviewed your results you have scored strongly in this assessment. However, due to the amount of high quality applications received for this role we have had to benchmark and therefore we are sorry to inform you that we will not be taking your application any further on this occasion.

Your BBA score will be valid for the next 6 months, so should you apply for a role with the Home Office which is advertised with a BBA test, you will not need to complete another within this timeframe.

If you would like to re-apply in the future, please visit our website.

Thank you for your interest in Immigration Enforcement and we wish you every success in the future.
Kind Regards

Not sure, if i had to withdraw myself from the reserve list for decison make as am on the reserve list for yhe decison maker. Good luck to you and hopefully you hear soon with more positive outcome 👍
I’ve been waiting for my PECS for about 6 weeks now so I’ve chased them up. They said that BPSS, references and CTC are all complete and they’re just waiting for one set of clearance to come back. Any idea what this could be? Thank you
Reply 617
Original post by lxm098

I’m in Leeds too on the first floor
I’m on the waiting lists for Croydon. I got an offer from Eaton House which I refused cause I had hopes that I would have started at Croydon by now. Here I am…still waiting patiently and checking my emails every 30mins for the past 6months

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending