Home Office EO Immigration Enforcement Caseworkers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Anyone waiting for interview results heard back as yet? 🤔
Reply 81
Original post by Flx1
Anyone waiting for interview results heard back as yet? 🤔

Not yet, it's only been a few days.
Just wondering how long does it take to hear back from the written test if you've been successful and invited to interview?
Reply 83
Also wondering the same thing. I completed the written test on 24/8 and haven’t heard anything
I done my written test before 08/08 and didn’t hear anything. A few days ago I was emailed to say they’re still reviewing my application.
Reply 85
The closing date for the post is this coming Friday so I’m presuming video sift results won’t be given until all applicants are dealt with and the best scores chosen 🤷*♂️.

Below is my application time line:

25/08/2023 - video sift submitted
20/08/2023 - video sift reminder
18/08/2023 - video sift invitation received
11/08/2023 - written test submitted
11/08/2023 - written test invitation received
08/08/2023 - behaviour test submitted
08/08/2023 - behaviour test invitation received
08/08/2023 - application submitted
Reply 86
I’m guessing certain members of the recruitment team are quicker to process the results then others thus the various different dates.
My written test was done 2 days after my behaviours test and I got an invitation for the video interview 2 days later but I haven't completed it yet because I'm nervous about messing it up
Just done my interview, pretty sure I messed it up because I forgot to use the STAR method for most of them I panicked! Never mind!
Reply 89
Original post by Laurajay122
Just done my interview, pretty sure I messed it up because I forgot to use the STAR method for most of them I panicked! Never mind!

Same, I know I have the skills. The fact they they don't use previous experience as an indicator of suitability. Its done know we can't change it now. Fingers crossed for all of us x
Reply 90
I did my written test on 11/08/2023 and am STILL waiting for the outcome!
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 91
Original post by jodie1982
I did my written test on 11/08/2023 and am STILL waiting for the outcome!

I completed mine on the 31/08 and had no response.
I’m still waiting too but I’ve had a few emails to say their still reviewing
Reply 93
Done the written test on 24/8. Not had any communication since
Reply 94
No communication since submitting video sift on the 25/08. Just the message on the home page stating recruitment team reviewing your application & will be in touch soon with the outcome.
Reply 95
Original post by username4560
I've just received an email that I've passed the written test and I'm invited to the video interview. I really hope that it's not too difficult

How did your video interview go? Could you kindly tell me what kind of questions they ask.. Thanks
Reply 96
Original post by hmiah007
No communication since submitting video sift on the 25/08. Just the message on the home page stating recruitment team reviewing your application & will be in touch soon with the outcome.

How did your video interview go? Could you kindly tell me what kind of questions they ask.. Thanks
Reply 97
Original post by S4M1_1471

If you look back in the thread you’ll see I’ve put down some of the questions that I received.

Everyone’s is different as they do not want you to be prepared.

Just follow the star way of answering and you’ll be fine.
Reply 98
I just received an invitation to do the video sift after completing the written test on 31/08
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 99
Original post by Noorr12
I just received an invitation to complete the video sift after completing the written test on 31/08

Ahh i see.

Good luck!.
(edited 7 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending