The Student Room Group

University of Bath Gold Scholarship

Hi there!

I'm currently working on my application for the Gold Scholarship Programme and feeling a bit anxious and a little overwhelmed with the questions and how exactly to answer them. The writing prompts offered have helped, but I'm struggling to gauge how 'personal' I should make it. I know that probably sounds silly, but I am wondering if I should talk about my background and the struggles I have/had and how to incorporate them into my answers. I hope this makes sense.

If anyone who is currently a Gold Scholar could help, I would be very grateful! Thanks
Original post by TayTay_
Hi there!

I'm currently working on my application for the Gold Scholarship Programme and feeling a bit anxious and a little overwhelmed with the questions and how exactly to answer them. The writing prompts offered have helped, but I'm struggling to gauge how 'personal' I should make it. I know that probably sounds silly, but I am wondering if I should talk about my background and the struggles I have/had and how to incorporate them into my answers. I hope this makes sense.

If anyone who is currently a Gold Scholar could help, I would be very grateful! Thanks

I replied to your other post

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7385203#post98718455

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending