hello !! :biggrin:

forgot to turn off anonymous lol
Reply 5
Original post by deskdeskdesk
forgot to turn off anonymous lol

ahaha, do u have insta??
Original post by Fe.Haiii
ahaha, do u have insta??

yeah but one of them is old and unused and the other is an art account lol. both cringe accounts !
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
anyone?

yess meee
Reply 8
Original post by humayrak
yess meee

PM me!
Original post by Fe.Haiii
ahaha, do u have insta??

we could DM on here if that's what you meant ? or, if you won't judge, I can let you in on one of my accounts.
Reply 10
Hi 👋🏼 do we have a group chat yet?
Reply 11
Original post by Hibbahaha
Hi 👋🏼 do we have a group chat yet?

Don’t think so yet, but there’s this app called unifi that has a handful of us
Original post by Ak_M
Don’t think so yet, but there’s this app called unifi that has a handful of us

don't you need a university email address for that ? or am I doing something wrong ?
Reply 13
Original post by deskdeskdesk
don't you need a university email address for that ? or am I doing something wrong ?

Umm it’s a bit weird rly, when it asks for email there is a checkbox that appears above it and it says something like “don’t have a uni email yet?” But sometimes it doesn’t show. It does work because I made the account like 2/3 days ago
Original post by Ak_M
Umm it’s a bit weird rly, when it asks for email there is a checkbox that appears above it and it says something like “don’t have a uni email yet?” But sometimes it doesn’t show. It does work because I made the account like 2/3 days ago

I've worked it out. If you put 'bachelors' it appears, but if you put 'masters', it doesn't appear. Assuming you and those other people put bachelors, wouldn't masters be more appropriate since the course is a masters ? or can you change it after ?
Original post by Anonymous
I've worked it out. If you put 'bachelors' it appears, but if you put 'masters', it doesn't appear. Assuming you and those other people put bachelors, wouldn't masters be more appropriate since the course is a masters ? or can you change it after ?

rip forgot to turn off anon again
Reply 16
Probably because the app expects a masters student to have a uni email so it doesn’t give the option. And most other courses for bachelors are first years. Don’t think it matters too much which one you put down.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending