The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Uni of Edinburgh room swap?

Hi, I've been allocated Beaverbank accommodation for September which wasn't one of the choices I put down as I was hoping for somewhere a bit more central. Is anyone looking to swap rooms? I have an en suite but I'm willing to swap with a shared bathroom.
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by srn8
Hi, I've been allocated Beaverbank accommodation for September which wasn't one of the choices I put down as I was hoping for somewhere a bit more central. Is anyone looking to swap rooms? I have an en suite but I'm willing to swap with a shared bathroom.

Hi I’m in beaverbank too this year and it’s non of my options:frown:
Do u know how you try and swap ??
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
Original post by srn8

Exact same happened to me and it's way more expensive than my choices.
Original post by srn8

Hi, I’ve also looking to try swap rooms. I’ve got a large Brae house room which is a bit more central than beaverbank. It also has an en-suite but I think is slightly more expensive than beaverbank. Don’t know if this is of any help to you but let me know if you’re interested. :smile:
Reply 4
Hey, I've got Brae House, regular en suite. Willing to swap with literally anything costing £5k or below

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending