The Student Room Group

Waitlisted at Imperial college for MSc Startegic Marketing 2024

Hello ! I got waitlisted today at Imperial college for MSc Strategic Marketing. Does anyone know how long they take to give a final decision or what I should do next? Or whether anyone gets off the wait lost at all?

I am working currently so not much to update on my CV or that. They also didnt ask for any extra info in their email
I am so tensed omg ;_;
Reply 1
Original post by Zazzafras
Hello ! I got waitlisted today at Imperial college for MSc Strategic Marketing. Does anyone know how long they take to give a final decision or what I should do next? Or whether anyone gets off the wait lost at all?
I am working currently so not much to update on my CV or that. They also didnt ask for any extra info in their email
I am so tensed omg ;_;

Hi, I got wait listed too :’) I applied late jan and got wait listed on Feb 28
Original post by Zazzafras
I am so tensed omg ;_;

I heard the same, They've started to reply back with the template responses now, They might reach out to us till mid-july
☹️ super bad on their part

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending