The Student Room Group

A* A B for law

I am an International student, i got an A* in Biology, A in chemistry and B in Physics. These are my obtained results. What are some good Unis to apply to for Law in the UK? Please help!
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by off-horse
I am an International student, i got an A* in Biology, A in chemistry and B in Physics. These are my obtained results. What are some good Unis to apply to for Law in the UK? Please help!

Uhm... I don't do Law but can you apply with Bio Chem Phy ??????
Original post by hhhhu09-ioju90
Uhm... I don't do Law but can you apply with Bio Chem Phy ??????

Yes they can. For most universities, there are no subject requirements for law, though some of them may suggest that essay based subjects are taken in order to prepare for the degree. As long as OP checks the entry requirements before they apply, then they should be okay
Original post by Squiggles1238
Yes they can. For most universities, there are no subject requirements for law, though some of them may suggest that essay based subjects are taken in order to prepare for the degree. As long as OP checks the entry requirements before they apply, then they should be okay

Wow the more you know! That's so interesting.
Original post by off-horse

Hi there :smile:

Congratulations on your grades, they are really good.

It is possible to apply to law with your subjects. I would recommend researching different University's on UCAS: https://www.ucas.com/explore/search/all?query=law. Things you can consider when applying is the course structure, whether there are modules that interest you, the location, whether there is accommodation nearby, pricing, and the ranking of the University etc.

Your grades should allow you quite a range of options, so take your time to compare each of them. :biggrin:

Hope this helps.
Chloe
-University of Kent Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending