The Student Room Group

3rd year 1st semester

Currently I have a sub 3 GPA (2.95). I've thought of quitting or changing programs but decided to stick this through and learn from my mistakes and improve my gpa.

Currently taking 5 courses

Logic
Governance risk and compliance
Business communication
Differential equations
Financial derivatives.

Will update this log daily
Original post by topslugger
Currently I have a sub 3 GPA (2.95). I've thought of quitting or changing programs but decided to stick this through and learn from my mistakes and improve my gpa.

Currently taking 5 courses

Logic
Governance risk and compliance
Business communication
Differential equations
Financial derivatives.

Will update this log daily

Hey, looking forward to following your journey! When do your classes start?
Reply 2
This is my 3rd week of classes.

Self study for for 4.5 hours today

Differential equations - watch professor Leonard videos on homogeneous equations

Derivatives - did practice questions on mechanism of future markets and interest rates

Logic - studied recognizing arguments, truth, knowledge, belief evidence and opinions

Governance risk and compliance, prepped for Monday's quiz. Went through slides and readings
Original post by topslugger
This is my 3rd week of classes.

Self study for for 4.5 hours today

Differential equations - watch professor Leonard videos on homogeneous equations

Derivatives - did practice questions on mechanism of future markets and interest rates

Logic - studied recognizing arguments, truth, knowledge, belief evidence and opinions

Governance risk and compliance, prepped for Monday's quiz. Went through slides and readings

It sounds like you're already super busy! How have you found it all so far?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending