The Student Room Group

Work experience

Hello, is it possible to decline a work experience offer after because I applied for this work experience but I won't be able to attend
Thanks
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by Bird1234
Hello, is it possible to decline a work experience offer after because I applied for this work experience but I won't be able to attend
Thanks

Hello,

It is absolutely possible to decline a work experience offer if you're no longer able to attend, I would suggest contacting them and letting them know :smile:

There are a range of ways you can go about declining an offer, and you can try and google different ways on how to decline a work experience offer if you're struggling with how to decline the offer professionally.

I hope this helps!

-Ghala
(Official DU Rep)
Reply 2
Original post by Durham Students
Hello,

It is absolutely possible to decline a work experience offer if you're no longer able to attend, I would suggest contacting them and letting them know :smile:

There are a range of ways you can go about declining an offer, and you can try and google different ways on how to decline a work experience offer if you're struggling with how to decline the offer professionally.

I hope this helps!

-Ghala
(Official DU Rep)

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending